Posts created by sixmillionyrsago

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 8, 15 9:47 AM
Blecchhh! Not worth it! LOL Thanks for the response, Darkaddict!

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 7, 15 5:39 PM
I've played the whole game on relaxed mode - even the bonus content - with 3 stars. But I didn't get the trophy for every level gold rating. Also, the 3 bonuses on a level and 5000 units of gold. But I am replaying and might figure out how to get the other 2. Do you think I have to play on the timed mode to get the trophy for gold rating? Looking forward to your responses!

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Oct 28, 15 4:19 AM
You get gems as gifts and can earn them through the tournaments. Buy keys with the gems. I figure, you might as well do something while waiting for updates from the developers. :-) Good luck!

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Oct 10, 15 6:29 PM
You can also earn gems in the tournaments sometimes, if your score is high enough.

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Oct 10, 15 6:01 PM
Maybe it is for the "future" content promised us many moons ago.

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Oct 10, 15 5:49 PM
I replay the game for a challenge, sometimes do not get keys, though. However, if I just want to get a bunch of keys or do not feel like being challenged, I play level 6, which is the one found in front of the sausage stand. This one almost ALWAYS gives me a key. I'll admit, there are times it won't and once, I played 3 times before it gave me one, but mostly it's my go-to level. Easy but can get boring.
Good luck!

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Sep 7, 15 11:48 AM
Efi, thanks for the advice! I haven't tried it yet but will do so after posting this. If/when I have 3rd star, I will share my strategy. Man, this was a tough level!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator