Posts created by fairiesgarden

posted in The Revenge on Mar 24, 11 7:55 AM
CasualGran wrote:Go ahead, fishies!

posted in The Revenge on Mar 24, 11 7:53 AM
menttwo wrote:Hey Fishies, Just wanted to reply to everyone who disliked this game. This is the first game in a long time where fishies have to work a little harder to get what they want. Its great , I love the challenge Some of the scenes are a little dark, but you get used to it. This is a buy for me. Thanks Big Fish for a great game.

posted in Dream Day Wedding: Viva Las Vegas on Jan 9, 10 7:04 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:With a lavish Las Vegas resort as your backdrop, explore this exciting Hidden Object masterpiece by juggling important tasks while seeking the perfect items to deliver an elegant and flawless wedding. Earn Palladium Points to purchase extravagant decorations, design custom wedding accessories and choose an incredible honeymoon destination. With more minigames and puzzles than ever before – get ready to hit the jackpot in Dream Day Wedding: Viva Las Vegas!

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Aug 18, 09 9:16 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

This has nothing to do with Mina's Fate forum....But I am desperate to know the new name for Big Fish .com
so I may play bigfish tomorrow when all repairs and changes have been made...Their giving this site a new name .

posted in AGON - The London Scene on Jun 11, 09 4:40 PM
[b]This is the worst game I have come accross. No info you spend soooooooooo much time trying to figure it out. Very frustrating and unstisfying all around.

posted in AGON - The London Scene on Jun 11, 09 8:48 AM
I got the walkthrough sheet and it doesn't work. You see the professor come into the room. But won't let you do the things walkthrough says. I think you have to buy this game to play it...you get nowhere with the walkthrough. Has any one else able to play the Trial.??

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on May 25, 09 10:07 AM
I tried to get to this blog for walkthrough and couldn't get it to come up.
any other walkthrough area's???

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on May 25, 09 9:59 AM
I went to the blog listed for walkthrough and could not get it any other ideas on walkthrough list?

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Feb 21, 09 10:35 PM
Where is page 3? Where do I find it?
I got here by typing
forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/40/8317
like it said but no page 3
Please help
Thank you!!

posted in The Clumsys on Jan 5, 09 7:52 AM
Hi I need help!!! I got to the level where I need to put the binoculars together with a screw driver. ( I got the pieces and the screw driver) now I need to know how to impliment them together with the screw driver and put back on pedistal. Where is the pedistal???
Thanks if you can help me please!!!

posted in The Clumsys on Jan 5, 09 7:47 AM
I got to the level where you need to put binoculars together and put back on pedistle. where is the pedistle?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator