Posts created by Vulcaness

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 30, 18 5:25 AM
I know we gave you grief at times, but you kept the forum on track. Well done and thank you.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 12, 18 6:18 AM
There is an old thread in the forum you can review. It has chest contents and helpful hints from players.
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/899484.page#6757836

The event is also available in Wiki.
[Removed by Moderator]

Two offers today: Steam and Heat, Phenomena Census. Double the fun.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 12, 18 5:52 AM
This one was first done in 2014. There is an old thread in this forum you can review.
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/20/278802.page

It is also in Wiki. [Removed by Moderator]

No dragon.

The chest contains:
100 Silver Tarra Cards
50 Gold Tarra Cards
20 Creature Summoning Scrolls
1 Strawberry Jam, 1 Energy of Time
2 Large Maya Kits
Ghost Helpers: Old Amphora (1), Paranormal Trap (1), Genie's Dwelling (1), Marble Algae (1)
Gadgets: Bell (10), Phase Watch (10), Solar Lamp (10), Problem Solver (10)
4 Charges
1 Pouch of Pearls
15.000 coins
300 XP

Two offers today: Steam and Heat, Phenomena Census. Double the fun.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 22, 18 8:10 AM
clemenshine wrote:BFG: Clemenshine aYbYiB
PM8: Clemenshine Rt7NbT

i have no neighbors now and when i try to do random add they're all "fake"

I see names on the Random list that I have in my hood. You may not get a lot of responses because people maintain a neighborhood the size they prefer so they don't respond to random requests. They have 3 days to respond but might reject you sooner just so you can find someone with room.

It does take a bit to build up a neighborhood. Posting your request for neighbors is an excellent start.

Good luck. I added you to my N.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 19, 18 11:10 AM
moniekk wrote:Hi saturnina100 :-)

Happy playing!

I sent you a Private Message.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 14, 18 8:29 AM
moniekk wrote:I'm a bit confused :-) BillyeLH, you say we have lost most of our neighbours, that is true, me too, but what I don't understand is why ... I mean, in the time that we are waiting to see what to do and what will happen to the game, can't we just continue to play? Did those "lost neighbours" stop playing? Or did they move elsewhere? what happened? Some of my "lost neighbours" were real active players ...
And won't new players join the game on BFG? Or can't they? Anyone got an idea?

I can only speak for myself. On BFG I had 86 active neighbors. 8 of those are still active on BFG only. 70 moved over to Playme8. I gained a few and lost a few and currently have 76 Neighbors on PM8. I'm still picking up stragglers.

Lower level players can still find plenty to do at BFG but it will be more difficult with fewer players. Once a player opens an account on PM8 and their two versions of the game are synced anything earned on BFG to that point transfers to PM8. Any additional gains on BFG will not show up on PM8. There is no incentive for those that moved to PM8 to continue on BFG. Some still come back to help long-time neighbors and friends who haven't made the decision to move over.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 12, 18 8:51 AM
I'm not really asleep. I'm in communication with Russia to get my password fixed.

All fixed and wide awake.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 12, 18 8:50 AM
I tried to log in last Thursday and got a msg that the password was wrong and a new one would be sent. Fri. I sent an email to support saying I hadn't received it (evidently it used to take 3 days to get one on BFG). Early this morning got an email from support asking if I'd checked my spam box. I replied I'd checked spam and trash everyday. Now waiting for a response.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 11, 18 12:49 PM
Take a peek at Quests (More events with great rewards and no dragons) under Helpful Links for Rooms in the top left of the first page. You can find full details there about these quests. Good luck.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 3, 18 8:38 AM
ratchetr wrote:I too have been assimilated
Same user name: ratchetr
PM8 Code: Zb5TG4

This cracked me up. So apt.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 3, 18 6:37 AM
CONGRATULATIONS

.................... sir_vival

............LEVEL 1000

You have always gone above and beyond
to make this an enjoyable game for everyone.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 2, 18 7:54 AM
If you haven't already done so, you might want to check the "Post Playme8 User IDs" to find those who've moved to P8.

I've left my wl empty.

I haven't deleted any neighbors because I'm still getting some in game messages with new P8 user name/code. (And because you never know what might happen.)

I only have 15 neighbors that haven't moved to P8 and are awake. Hope to see you soon.

To all my neighbors and forum friends,
Thank you for making this game so enjoyable.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 26, 18 11:04 AM
Thought this might help us find each other. I suggest we keep it simple and just post basic info here.

PLAYME 8: Vulcaness UID HRBSbA

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 26, 18 10:55 AM
If you get the message to transfer you can click on the X and stay in BFG. If you click continue you asked to join PLAYME8.

Currently you can have both versions open and send in-game msg using BFG and send your new PLAYME8 UID. You will probably be receiving msg from current neighbors requested your new ID. Simply enough to rebuild your neighborhood. I started a thread just for old and new names and IDs.

Good luck everyone.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 19, 18 9:42 AM
Gabrielle and John (aka glca and migutman),

Thank you for the kind words. You two make a great team and I enjoy playing RoM with you.

Gene (aka Vulcaness)

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 19, 18 9:38 AM
I had held off finishing Japan because I hated to see it end. Now with China on the horizon I did the last few artifacts. Just FYI they were for a beauty pageant and there were lots of sneaking things done to prevent the honest competitors from winning.

Looking forward to the transitional artifacts to get to China and to visiting a brand new location.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 19, 18 9:31 AM
Thank you for posting this valuable info.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 4, 18 1:54 PM
Ditto.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 29, 17 7:57 AM
Yippee!!!

I have really missed this game. Played a few others but none has the long term interest of this game.

Note: I can only get to comments via a link I have through Google. I can't pull up comments thru the Game Manager.

I also got a "Welcome Back" gift as if I'd been sleeping which was a nice surprise.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 14, 17 3:16 PM
Ditto

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator