Posts created by Guideo

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 21, 17 7:44 PM
I'm also getting the request to upgrade, but I'm getting another strange glitch.

When I received a signal that one of my Friends needed help, I clicked on her icon and when straight to her market. I checked around to see who'd beat my time helping (I'm pretty fast) and found that the beacon/bullhorn was STILL ON over her mine. I tried charging it and it IGNORED ME. I could not charge the mine so she could speed up production. I went to my island and then tried again. Went to the market and would not let me charge the mine.

I checked to see if this was a case of see but don't touch anything, and it wasn't. I could purchase a cupcake from her market!! Wild.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 21, 17 7:36 PM
I've since found that it WILL let me do more storage. I must have gotten up to the limit and I need to empty it next time I dive, charge the wizards or kill kroks. IT'S HARD! It is so ingrained to save the tower. I think increasing the magic charges of fountains and flowerbeds resulted an actual EXCESS of magic.

That's a strange thought!!

Thanks,
G.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 21, 17 7:31 PM
dfkdkfl_1960 wrote:the man on the ball was hanging over the castle and stop to get the Royal seal for the construction of the Central tower they fixed it moved it down and while the player updates the game, it's not allowed to visit

That's a hot air balloon, and I've had him hanging over the new section of the palace.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 17, 17 11:54 AM
Hi!

Is anyone else finding they can't stockpile magic on the observatory anymore? I've been doing it for a long time after reacting my magic-limit, but today I'm getting the same "Reached ... " message tha t I get on every other magic generating item when I've reached my limit. It won't let me purchase any more magic there.

boo!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 10, 17 12:11 PM
TMGamer99 wrote:This is a special announcement. My Rare Plant Emporium will be open and regularly stocked for those with such needs until further notice. Accept no cheap substitutes!
Yes, you know who you are!

LOL!!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 10, 17 12:06 PM
Rosis123 wrote:Du hast mich leider nicht verstanden, 5x ist etwas angeboten (gleiche Ware)
die es nicht gegeben hat, ich spiele nicht seit Gestern das Spiel.

Gruß

You unfortunately did not understand me, 5x is offered something (same goods)
Which has not existed, I have not played the game since yesterday.

greeting

Hi Rosie123,

I find with some I follow that they have regular things they put up and that familiar names are getting them. I figure they are regular customers and they know that island will have that item when they need it. I have some like that myself. They know that I put cotton up, so that goes faster than the announcement would get posted at the bottom of the screen.

Hope that makes sense.
Hallo Rosie123,

Ich finde mit einigen Ich folge, dass sie regelmäßige Dinge haben, die sie aufstellen und diese vertrauten Namen bekommen sie. Ich glaube, sie sind Stammkunden und sie wissen, dass die Insel dieses Element haben wird, wenn sie es brauchen. Ich habe so etwas selber. Sie wissen, dass ich Baumwoll-up, so dass geht schneller als die Ankündigung würde auf der Unterseite des Bildschirms gepostet werden.

Hoffe, das macht Sinn.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 10, 17 12:00 PM
Grandmamagda wrote:Thanks Guideo,
I can't dive at the moment, nothing happening on that side of the island. Yes, all I do lately is make stuff that takes forever and the sell it for those who need it.
Not sending any balloons up, not selling to villagers, I already have storage for 900 items. Methinks that's enough. So I don't want anymore tools, ropes or blueprints.
Maybe it's time for another game...
Thank you for the info, Guideo and enjoy the game!
Magda

Magda,

I hope you're still here, since the UPDATE CAME!! There is more palace to build and PUMPKIN PIE!!

You can work up to a satisfying end by telling yourself you'll quit when that corner of the palace is finished and that's it. Feels less of a let down and more of a finish then. I've got over 900 storage units, and I've decided I'll go to 1000. After that? ...

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 9, 17 4:17 PM
AlexRaluca wrote:Everyone is updating because you can't visit someone with the update if you didn't update your game (you can't use that helping sign)

Does it look to me or did we obtain another part of the castle and we still need to wait for the other "coming soon "?

Yes, the back corner is there (and currently decursing on my Island!). There is a timer over the area so we can see how many hours we have to make bricks, too!

We can see more clearly what the murals will look like when we can do them, and what it will cost to have them installed.

No new land for the island yet, no tentacles emerging to clear more shore. But I'm happy with this for now!!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 9, 17 3:51 PM
Thanks to the S S Team's latest PC Update, we finally have MY FAVOURITE!!
P U M P K I N P I E ! ! ! Yeumm!!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 9, 17 3:29 PM
mirandashell wrote:I am having problems with the game loading, freezing and then closing. This has been going on for a couple of days. It's nothing to do with my computer as everything else is working fine, including other BF games.

There is a new update today that my game just started notifying me about. It may cure your problem. Give it a try. Go to your options icon, top right corner of Game Manager (the gear), select Updates, select Manual and then the icon for checking for updates.

Good luck, hope this cures it.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 5, 17 11:54 AM
Grandmamagda wrote:Hi,
It's 6 Aug 2017 (since I can't find any recent posts I thought I'd add this).
I am at level 97 and my castle is finished. What else is there to do now? Besides buying and selling? What is the purpose?
If that is all that's left, count me out.
Regards and have fun,
Grandmamagda

Until there is an update the highest you can get is Level 125.

Meanwhile, as we wait for the update, you can dive to raise your ability to gather magic with what you earn on a dive. I'm at 115 and still haven't raised all the fountains to maximum magic gathering ability. Also, you can work on the achievements and put up extra baskets and sell things that people always seem to need, and of course get the other islands and Pete to buy your excess amber. I have decided to use up all of the elements I've gathered that can't be used to raise magic levels to make stuff the newer players need to rebuild their islands.

If you do leave for a time, be really nice and remove all of your Friend links. I find that the majority of the people who decided to follow me have decided at one level or another to leave and left without de-Friending me. That means 22 islands I can look at that nothing is being done on and I cannot buy anything from. Greatly irritating. Be thoughtful and remove your links so others can be seen on the list who ARE active.

I thank anyone who does this.

posted in Hidden Express on Aug 2, 17 12:29 PM
I also downloaded HIDDEN EXPRESS and found it asking for the latest FLASH.

I thought I already had that version, but I did it again. No Good, still not getting past that request on trying HE. That window won't even recognize there has been anything added, it can't be checking, since it does not inform us that I've installed a wrong version, which I figure a routine checking would do.

I tried it again, then restarted the computer, to no avail. I have Windows 10 (auto upgrade on) on a desktop.

SIGH!!

posted in Glass Masquerade on Jul 19, 17 1:11 PM
CHILLIE2011 wrote:What a waste of time this game is. RUBBISH!!!!

WELL,

Picture puzzles aren't for everyone, but this gorgeous puzzle game, with unlimited time, gentle music and beautiful stained glass images is FAR from rubbish. I REALLY LIKE IT, and I think everyone who enjoys picture puzzles will also. I highly recommend it, and, having completed the trial, I'll be buying the game.

I would love to have more information about the stained glass and the artists. I would love, also, if periodic updates would include more puzzles from more artists. The great thing about stained glass (and pictoral quilts) is that the artistic originals lend themselves so well to becoming picture puzzles.

To quote other reviewers in all themes ... TWO THUMBS UP

posted in Glass Masquerade on Jul 19, 17 1:00 PM
Hi guys,

The red pieces have a tiny circle on them that match to one of the circles on the border of the stained glass puzzle. When you drag the pieces onto the area of the stained glass, each piece will rotate to the correct orientation up and down, but you must find where on the puzzle that piece will fit. Since there are only a few circles to start you off, those pieces are the easiest to place when you start out.

It is a very decorative, peaceful process, and some pieces don't really seem like they are intended to go where they fit (a bit of tension there, but not intolerable ... just a bit of spice). If you let go of a piece very near where it fits, the program will fit it for you, but if it isn't close enough, or it's totally in the wrong place, the piece just spins off back to where you got it. You can repeat games and you'll be amazed how your mind picks up the pieces and where they belong.

I have no idea why all the stained glasses end up looking like watch faces. Perhaps to remind us that there is life out there, and how long we have been playing??

Hope this helps!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 20, 17 11:59 AM
Actually there are two factors unrelated to your computers that influence the speed of your game:
1. is the speed allowed by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), and
2. is the download/upload speed of the server at BigFish.

Since your computer has to communicate with BF to update your game stats, it may be waiting to do that when the game seems to respond slowly. When there is a weekend event, the BF servers gets an overly large demand, and they can only allow each game so much room in their bandwith. Add to that, on weekends there are more home computers in use than in the week, and the ISP bandwidth is so used as to slow your data through their servers.

So your computer may be just fine. You may wish to check out the speed of your internet connection with one of the on-line utility apps. I was shown one by my ISP tech when my connection went out at the street, but I've seen others out there.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 20, 17 11:42 AM
dogpenny wrote:There is a delete trash can on the request board if I put something there does it delete that request or change it to something else and what do i do with the tickets I have earned in the event do they buy things and if so what?

Look in the events section of the shop. The tab with the flower will show what you can buy for coin or pearls. The events tab is the one with the swirling arrows

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 20, 17 10:59 AM
Magic_Frog wrote:
michsheps wrote:
Magic_Frog wrote:Thank you. I just love the new flowers. Loved them so much I used up over 300 saved tickets to get all 25 of each kind

Hey Magic Frog, I took another tour of your island, very impressed, just wondered whether you would pop over to the palace and do a bit of island design.

Ahhhhhhhhhh..... I might be sleeping still, my mind isn´t letting me understand what you mean...

I'd love to see your island too. Michsheps is looking for some design work at the palace ... since the magic palace can't be changed outside, it must be the inside needing work. Do you hire out? Are you a modern, post-modern or classical designer. I don't think Cottage goes well in a palace though. Perhaps something on the grounds??

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 20, 17 10:50 AM
Whitemoon27 wrote:Thank you very much. All I am able to make in The Sawmill is logs at the moment. Do I have to level up before that opens up for me?

Thanks you again

The Sawmill is purchased in the shop on the lower left of the screen. You produce logs in what is called The Magic Forest (although it looks for all the world like a sawmill inside of a very big log). The logs are moved onto The Sawmill, which actually looks like someone is planing down boards, even though The Sawmill produces planks, paper, palettes and KITES?? (Would someone tell me WHY KITES are not done by the Tailor's Bench??)

If the sawmills aren't available to your current level, you will eventually see that you can purchase two of them. I can't see how much they cost (coin) as I've already reached that limit.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 20, 17 10:36 AM
The FTP games are, in a sense, what is called a "lost leader" for the business. It gets players in the game long enough to determine whether this type of thing is where they want to spend their leisure time. Most players are willing to part with the equivalent of the price of a movie out to play hours of a good game. The next draw is the free trial periods for the various games. It is good business for them to use a lost leader that is something people want to play for long enough to get curious about other games.

So, invest in the company, have a 'night out' with a new paid-for game every once in a while, and enjoy yourselves!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 20, 17 10:25 AM
melodydame wrote:It is a good idea to at least suggest to the DEV's limitations on purchases, it would be very welcome and fairer to all players!

I like to see who has helped too. These lists should be updated.

Thanks Melodydame:

Just what I was thinking ... since if they can put counters on how many Friends we can have, and how many Followers and Helps & Helpers we see, there should be some way of making it so a limited number of purchases can be made in a 24 hour period, or a percentage of one market (50%?) one player can buy in that time. It may be complicated, but worth doing to improve game play.

Hmm?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator