Posts created by Foxy57

I loved that game. Elephant are the best developers..

I played 7 minutes and could not get out fast enough.. The graphics are very very old school, you cannot travel with the map et navigating through the game is laborious and frustrating. When I play/buy a game, I expect it to be up to date in the new technology, not backward. You can't customize the difficulty of the game. Now, how old is this ???

Play it for yourself and see, but don't set your expectations too high...

posted in Zombie Solitaire 2: Chapter 2 on Oct 16, 17 8:36 AM
I have bought Zombie Solitaire Chapter 1 and I have just tried the number 2... Don't bother !!! It is exactly the same as the first one including the cheering of the crowd in the back when you make a nice move... I wonder why the developer deemed it necessary to repeat the exact same game !! To make money ?? Well not mine..

posted in Grim Facade: A Deadly Dowry Collector's Edition on Sep 23, 17 9:02 AM
I am working with Windows 10 but I did not get any technical problem ( I am not sure it is a blessing though).

I found this game very basic and should appeal to beginners. the plot has been seen many times over. I found one HO fun to play it was to reconstruct 3 signs. Other than that , this game bored me to death.. try it for yourself and see..

posted in Sable Maze: Nightmare Shadows Collector's Edition on Sep 9, 17 8:59 AM
Hi Fishies. I don't know about you guys in the States, but us in Canada, we are teaching our children to stop bullying others. So, I can 't say I did enjoy this game very much, in fact not at all.

But everybody is free to try and see if they want to play !

posted in Sable Maze: Nightmare Shadows Collector's Edition on Sep 9, 17 8:29 AM
same thing here and I never get any problem. also playing on Windows 10,64 bits ???

As if there was not enough violence in this world. AMAX thinks they should add more.

Definetely NOT my type of game. For those who heu.. enjoy, well good for you.

posted in 5 Star Rio Resort on Aug 8, 17 8:43 AM
First I would like to thank those who gave me the tip about level 12. I could not figure it out, duhhh.

Second for those who do not like to have limited turns, when you are playing the match 3. click on relax mode at the bottom and it tells you you can charge from there to a mode where there is not limited turns but you will get only 1 star at each turn.

I think this is the same developer than Zombie Solit aire and it work with the same possibility.

Enjoy! Me I am off to buy !!!

posted in 5 Star Rio Resort on Aug 7, 17 7:12 PM
Same problem here. If no solution.. no buy for me. Too bad it's fun.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition on Aug 5, 17 8:50 AM
Graphics are very good as usual with this serie. However I am a bit puzzle by all these characters who do not seem to belong together. Even Admiral Ahad has a scar on the left side of his face at the beginning of the game and it was on the right side at the end of the demo ??? Should not happen with such professionnals..

Sorry no buy for me.. Maybe some others will like it..

posted in Puppet Show: Arrogance Effect Collector's Edition on Jul 22, 17 11:09 AM

You sadly took the words out of my mouth cbtx definitely a no buy for me. I did not even finished the demo It sucks...

cbtx wrote:So AMAX (formerly ERS) has decided that they needed to beat this poor old dead horse one more time.

And the result is one of the most painful to play, and intensely boring games I have ever experienced.

As usual, the graphics are quite nice, but there is no other redeeming quality about this game.
The story is simplistic, silly, and nothing more than a retread of what they have done already in this outdated series about a half dozen times.
The HOS are just the same old type that ERS always uses.
The puzzles are insultingly easy showing no imagination or creativity at all.
And there is the most irritating helper I can recall ever seeing ---- some sort of screeching, in the way, completely unnecessary puppet thing. Helpers are so yesterday.

So, the only thing new and different here is the new name of the developers. But the game is nothing more than a recycled, "let's do it one more time" mash up of what we have already seen too many times.
This one has my nomination for turkey of the year, so far ---- a total dud.

posted in Danse Macabre: Curse of the Banshee Collector's Edition on Jul 20, 17 10:46 AM
Sorry guys but this game held no interest for me : graphics were blurry at best, story not believable, accent is terrible and a very short demo. I finished with 56 minutes left.

Hope some of you like it better than I did..

posted in Dark Realm: Guardian of Flames Collector's Edition on Jul 8, 17 9:04 AM
I cannot say I am very impressed with the game. We've seen too many of the same situation to be thrilled to play one more. In my opinion it is not worth the price of the CE. Try it for yourself and see what you think of it.

I have tried the demo, which was not very long by the way I was left with 41 minutes to spare, and was very disapointed.

Grafics are good except when shown the gods. The story left me cold and all in all I was bored stiff. Could noty wait to desinstall.. Try it for yourself and see...

posted in Surface: Strings of Fate Collector's Edition on Jun 20, 17 12:42 PM
I have enjoyed this game a lot !! It last long enough to give you enjoyable time..

Music so irritating, I had to close it. Which is something I rarely do. Noting new in this game. If you have a thing against CLOWNS, stay away

posted in Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 17 2:14 PM
ghostguide2002 wrote:Access Violation error too. 1st. time this has ever happened to me after purchasing a game.

Same here with Windows 10

Was able to play after desinstalling and reinstalling

posted in Dark Romance: Romeo and Juliet Collector's Edition on Feb 25, 17 8:48 AM

You took the words right out of my mouth mst3kr. Glad I have cancelled my membership 1 month ago...

mst3kr wrote:With the classic love tragedy of Romeo & Juliet woven into a HOG, one would expect this game to be light & airy, a bit frothy and swoony. But regardless of the story line, one SHOULD expect this to be something more than a juvenile('s) approach to mechanics, story line, puzzles, animation, and the vision for a game.

-The over-saturated colors.
-The choppy animation.
-The oft-terrible voice overs.
Juliet's voice that sounds like it belongs on a blond ditz rather than a member of royalty. "Oh, my. The vapors..."
The work-hand who takes a magic fireball for Romeo. Not only did he not sound all that hurt, the animation of him wincing with pain looked like every picture my 2-year old nephew took when trying to smile. Laughingly embarrassing.
-The moronic logic.
'Don't use a messenger dove to communicate to Romeo, daughter. Now, let me just throw this messenger dove into your room to prove my point.'
I'm able to climb a tree and get a basket within spitting distance of apples. However, I then have the dexterity of a dixie cup because I can't simply pluck apples from a tree. I MUST use a grabber.
-Some of the easiest "puzzles" on the Hard setting I've seen in an HOG in a long, long time (randomly place figurines, in 3 different settings, onto highlighted spots until the 'stick'. Yep. THAT'S challenging). Ridiculously simple.

R&J is a literary love story & tragedy for the ages. However, this game is a tragedy for ALL ages that is an embarrassment to HOG's. Someone get me Romeo's dagger so I can stab my eyes out after experiencing this abysmal "game". Then, let my ghost haunt the developer for doing such a horrendous job with this...

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 14, 17 7:12 AM
In fact, [Removed by Moderator] that I quit beeing a member of BFG which I was for the last 10 years. I think it says it all...

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 11, 17 12:34 PM
As many others, the new update did not correct the bracelet issue I had, so I uninstalled the game and now I want to install the patch again and it says there is no new update ???? What do i do ? Do we have to quit BFG en masse to make you react ????

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator