Posts created by sobernana16

posted in Alicia Quatermain & The Stone of Fate on Feb 2, 18 1:20 PM
They are to use when you have completed your puzzle

posted in Alicia Quatermain & The Stone of Fate on Feb 1, 18 8:25 AM
I too couldn't find them and did not understand, went back into the 1st game and looked around and you will see a stone w/a puzzle piece shape on it, each level has them

posted in Alicia Quatermain & The Stone of Fate on Jan 30, 18 3:57 PM
How do you get the puzzle pieces and how to use the "Runaway"

posted in Cathy's Crafts Collector's Edition on Nov 28, 16 4:34 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Cathy's Crafts Collector's Edition on Nov 28, 16 4:33 PM
the stars are blog

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on Jun 23, 16 2:31 PM
under spotlight to right

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on Jun 3, 16 1:23 PM
thanks for that heads up I was trying to just 3 mirrors

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on Jun 1, 16 7:12 PM
I found if I go back thru starting at 1 I can get more money to get up grades

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 30, 16 3:16 PM
I went back to 1 and played all those again to get $$ built up

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 29, 16 1:50 PM
Glassangel2 Thank you so much ....

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 28, 16 2:35 PM
I have played this round 3 times and cannot find that mouse Anyone know where that little bugger is???

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 25, 16 12:04 PM
he is right below the sign above escalator

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 25, 16 5:13 AM
I have played this level 3 times and cannot find the mouse ... Any one have any idea where it is??

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 23, 16 4:29 PM
Did you get the bag in the tent on right side that was the last one I found

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Sep 19, 15 12:55 PM
I too cannot make enough money to pass the day, have done everything I can think of and still no luck...
Any suggestions on how to pass this one???

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator