Posts created by ElliG

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 31, 18 11:59 PM
Do all 3 HOS in the new spring room. They give -when maxed out - 100 coins for playing them. There is a thread where people posted just to be friends during the spring event so you will have more rooms to play each day. It really adds up

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 18 10:58 PM
Musikfrosch wrote:The players who prefer shards and coins over inventory tems would still get them if the drop rate went back to what it was. You do NOT have to rely solely on clicking the butterflies. It used to go like this:
- people who want the inventory item, receive it
- people who would have preferred a shard instead of inventory, could disenchant the item for a shard
- people who would have liked gold coins could sell the item which would usually net them 25 coins or more, not just the measly 15 from the HOS as it currently stands. (Which was a big reason for the "Dislike" faction because they felt ripped off--i.e. an update that was justified with "you wanted to get more coins!" actually meant getting less coins.)

Tl;dr changing the drop rate back would NOT disadvantage the shard/coin collectors.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 10:57 AM
Hallo Mari,
CS ist Customer Support. Mein Game Manager spinnt auch total. Läßt sich nicht mal richtig herunterladen Ich kann zwar die beiden Spiele auf meinem kleinen Laptop spielen, aber nicht auf dem großen.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 2, 18 9:38 AM
Musikfrosch wrote:Danke für den Tip, aber die Links führen beide zu geschlossenen Threads. Ich weiß nicht ob die wegen Spam nur temporär geschlossen sind, auf jeden Fall gibt es aktuell wohl keinen offenen Eiertausch-Thread.

Was brauchst Du den für Eier?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 16, 17 1:54 PM
Howdah wrote:What cat are you talking about?

The cat is an avatar and since there are 3 new ones I guess there is another challenge soon.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 16, 17 12:07 PM
I get the message when I enter the game but than there is no update

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 11, 17 12:35 PM
Again a Ice Breath from John. WOW 2 days in a row

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 11, 17 10:59 AM
What about compensation for maybe the time loss (while waiting to get game restored or all the time you need to get your friends back) ? Or what about all those glitches were the progress was lost and not even talking about the inventory loss with each update! I think it is a good thing to gift the game out while the computer still works

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 10, 17 11:57 AM
Got a gift from him today in my main game. What a suprise since I never gift him.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 17 7:35 AM
Well actually the DEVS proved themself that they are listening to us all - even if the circumstances are sad - they gave the 2 wolf puppies the "A" and "S" for our dear Robyn.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 1:38 PM
cbtx wrote:
I too have been here from the very beginning - I have a 5 digit friend code for crying out loud!

It was players input that made this game BETTER.

Players DEMANDED that it be changed. They were militant. The "Call to Arms" thread was started because of the bow figurine.

So, anyway, 3 of the folks I asked about this also have 5 digit friend codes as well, whatever significance that entails ----

To suggest that the players made the game better is a stretch, at best. I'm sure credible suggestions help sometimes. But to put the players on an equivalence with the devs just isn't true. Thinking the players are responsible for the all the changes gives the devs no credit, and I'm afraid the devs might be insulted by that perception.

Suggestions help, I'm sure, but demanding might yield the same results my petulant grandkids get when they "demand" something. They get ignored.

1. The games are here to make money. without the changes a lot more players would have stopped playing a long time ago. They wouldn't have been able to sell the "side games" of MC.
2. Question: Why do you think game companies put out a Beta version first. They need the feedback to make sure they will sell games. MC is like a huge Beta version. BF sells a lot more games if they have a successful free game on hand. People will start buying from their site. There are game sites that offer the game for free and WANT the players feedback to improve a game. Better game - more games sold.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 24, 17 9:56 PM
mrs23 wrote:I believe that the Castle Challenge thing is getting to be a bit overdone. You are turning an occasional fun event into "not another one, I haven't recovered yet from the last one". Lighten up. I think it would have been just fine giving us a bit of time until the fall event came around.

I, too, have played and finished every Challenge so far. Why "rapid fire" them? Why not throw in a Mini-Event instead? Been a long time since one of those has come around.

I agree. A mini event would have been more to my liking.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 20, 17 11:07 AM
Agree. I would love to have another mini-event instead of another CC

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 16, 17 1:04 PM
A last "goodbye" to our royal scribe

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 13, 17 9:35 PM
Log out and sign in again with your former emailadress and your password.
BTW congrats. Happy CustomerSupport worked so fast on your game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 6, 17 1:31 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

Robyn has been with the game and this forum from the beginning. Her work has made it easier for tens of thousands of players in this game. She has been a resource and friend to so many here. [Removed by Moderator] All I ask is a day to be able to save the messages from her true friends and those who are hurting at this time.
Rose

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 2, 17 3:20 PM
If you are on a high level (something like 68 I think) and have the pets that give you the blue chests feed those. They give airship items with the blue chest.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 2, 17 2:52 PM
Just sell an egg or crafted item lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 2, 17 2:47 PM
Don't know if this is against the rules but I will post it anyway. Here is the link to her obituary:

Edited because mods wanted me too!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 13, 17 12:52 AM
C: - Hidden files - users - app data -elephant games -MC
Copy/replace over new game folder

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator