Posts created by lpcb

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 6, 17 6:28 AM
What new font? Mine has changed a few times especially with the list of friends but I shut it down and restarted and it always came back. NOT THE GAME, just your computer. It always reset itself.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 27, 17 8:23 AM
I get fuel by playing the first 3 locations, over and over and over and OVER again. I refuse to pay 5 gold for fuel. If you pay for fuel, then there is really no point in completing the quests, which is for gold. Makes no sense.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 27, 17 8:18 AM
I agree, it has never been this bad. Giving out keys is next to impossible, scroll to a name, lose con, get it bad, give a key, lose con. go to list, lose connection again. It's maddening. Trying to collect gold, I lose connection after each collection. Good to know I'm not the only one.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 23, 17 2:32 PM
Yes, ranting DOES help, almost as much as deleting him from my list of friends. I also deleted others that haven't done anything for over 6 months. Makes it much easier to scroll the list to give out keys.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 20, 17 8:58 AM
With ALL my troubles with the connection lately, I'm having a hard time giving out keys. I certainly didn't need a "friend", a new one at that, send me an email, that I selling my cameos at too high a price. SERIOUSLY???? When I replied that I sell them at that and don't need to change. Then he replied, he hasn't seen one sell yet. SERIOUSLY??? I have 126 million coins left after raising my energy level to 12000, a good portion of those coins are from selling those dang cameos. I really didn't like his input, he should concentrate on his own game and leave my auctions to me. If they sell, great, if not so what, it's not like I need the coins. Maybe I'm just frustrated with my connection but dang, I sure didn't need his cakehole this morning.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 5, 17 1:09 PM
brazillady wrote:"I later learned that if I had more patience and had made use of the invaluable advice posted here on the forum, I could have saved myself the money... And... by the way... $20 of those totally disappeared from my Gold Bar and I never did get them back,"so to all you newbies who are inpatient like I was, heed to the counsel and make sure you are logged on and throw some keys if you already have enough friends, to make sure you are connected to the game, NO MATTER IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE LOGGED ON OR NOT, THE GAME MUST RECOGNIZE THAT IT IS CONNECTED,
I know it is a tough one to swallow, but it is what it is... lol

I just need to know this.... although I do have the collections, will I get credit for them next year if I play them exactly by all the rules and regulations that now, after the fact, I will past and copy to Word as further reference for years to come???

And one more thing... the # 15 for buying pet accessories does not stop there... I thought I would upgrade it in anticipation of getting close to more achievements... now it says 30 accessories... Lord Almighty Help us all!!!

Firstly this is my second time through this game, it rudely crashed when I was on level 96. Now getting ready to level up to 89, I HAVE NEVER SPENT a real $ to play this game. It's not necessary, I have done most of my play offline as well. Several times a day I give keys and if I played it updates info. Not necessary to be on line. Do not spend actual money to play, it's actually more fun to play when you have to be creative. I now have 125,000,000 coin and 23000 gold all for free just my time.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 24, 17 9:38 AM
I lost my quests that day also, I just went to get more fuel. So I won't be able to complete as well. I'm just POed about not completing PD and not getting the gold as I have made over 250 bars just from doing Spain. So far I've only received 2 mermaids after so many, MANY Spains.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 31, 17 7:20 AM
Thanks for looking, I have been trying but have found nothing. It makes me so angry, everyday I almost delete someone, because of swiping through my list of friends. I need to cull again. I'm so sorry to lose her as a friend as we gave keys back and forth everyday and now this happened.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 23, 17 7:36 AM
As I said, I deleted her by mistake, this happens when scrolling through friends 500+ I have already deleted 300 inactive friends, but she was active everyday. By my stupid mistake, I lost her. I owe her tons of keys as well. I need to have a delete inactive or non performing friends, this scrolling is beyond stupid. 35 friends, that is a goal too far for me, I'm afraid.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 23, 17 7:29 AM
Don't buy gold.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 9, 17 12:13 PM
I deleted you by mistake, have been trying to find you since then with no luck. If you see this I would like to get friended again. My code is 1896 1284

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 9, 17 12:09 PM
I have to disagree with you, there are players that make this game a pain in our behinds. Daily quests are near impossible to get if you have to go to auction AND YES they do it on purpose. I myself have taken it upon myself when I am victimized by one of these greedies, to return the favour. I too can buy every item listed and for a high price, I have way too much coin and gold. They get a kick out of ruining a persons day and we all know who they are.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 21, 17 8:33 AM
It kind of spoils the game, at least the auction part of it. I find I let most of the auction dq's go, not worth the hassle. I know when I didn't have a lot of coins, I missed out on a lot of stars. Now I spend most of my time giving out keys and leveling up.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 20, 17 11:40 AM
Just had one again today, trying to get my DQ. I bid on two, 10 each BO was 20 and there were several others, finishing at the same time. I also put 3 up for auction for 100 BO 1000. This person, not only outbid me but bid on ALL of the other auctions including mine. So of course, I bid up on my two, Another out bid. We are now talking 10 items. So again outbid. I ended up placing 1000 on all of them even though I didn't want them all, I got 3 so far. Now I ask, is this greed or are they trying to raise the price on a 20 item? I call it greed.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 20, 17 11:30 AM
memark65 wrote: Greed, still finding a meaning, so greediness is when a player put up very high priced stuff. And what is when a player put up stuff for 2 coins buyout and another bid 1 coins because doesn't want to pay 2? how do you call that?

To answer that, it's not because a person is cheap, that bids 1 dollar on an auction that is 1 with a BO of 2, BECAUSE when doing the DQ, A BUY OUT does NOT count. I say there should be no 1 dollar auctions, I think most players can afford to spend say 100 on an item, because it just doesn't seem worth the time for 1. Even when we start a game and we have to buy all those items at auction, so it takes a bit of time, those early levels go by so quickly.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 18, 17 10:43 AM
I also, place the same item that I need up for auction. I usually put several up. I out bid a person and placed 5 up for the price I bid on the item I needed and the person bought them all the last minute. UGH!! It happened again last week, the person kept outbidding me, even though I had placed several up for auction at the lower price, so they were obviously, just trying to get me rattled. I then put 10,000 on all of the 100 items. I ended up paying 10,000 each for 10 items and my 3 100 items were left unsold. They ended up with none. We know what their agenda was. I refuse to let those kind of players ruin my game.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 14, 17 9:42 AM
I don't like the auction either. I put items up occasionally but I find it's so time consuming and certainly won't waste my time for 1 coin. I will post an item when asked by someone, when they need it. I don't bother to finish a daily quest if the item is too high, I have limits, even though I have so very many coins. Yes there has been times where I don't finish a dq because the item is too high priced or more frequently, there are none for sale on that day. There has to be some screw loose somewhere, because I place items up for sale the day they come up for dq. I put them up for 1 day for the quest and I have them returning to me weeks later unsold. This means they are at auction for much longer than the day that I placed them on. Really frustrating. I don't like how some are so greedy, bid on all the items, when they know you need just 1. Does a person really need 12 items? I try and play as fair as I can, as I don't feel this is a competitive game but a game played against yourself.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 10, 17 10:03 AM
I started plying in Feb and have been through spring 2x and just now got that mug off my screen. So there is lots of play to be had, OH and btw, I have never spent a real dollar, this game has been totally free for me, I just took my time and worked within my means, spent a lot of time shoveling snow to make money to play. LOL

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 7, 17 9:47 AM
ger4845 wrote:I changed passwords as ART wouldn't accept my old one. Anyway I lost all my old friends, coins, gold, collectibles and everything. I now have to start at the beginning. I was playing as GeriAnn, but am now playing as Ger234. Please friend me. My code is 26954263

So that's what happened to you, will send in a request 1m

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 7, 17 7:39 AM
So no one has Deb1987 as their friend? Would like her # please, someone must have her. I think I accidently deleted her while scrolling.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator