Posts created by crystalwitch1955

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 1:02 AM
Just want to say goodbye to everyone before the forum stops accepting new messages. I know that there are a few new communities that have sprung up to allow players to chat but won't be the same. Good luck in MC (and life) and Happy Gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 12:58 AM
lougerv wrote:
troublesleeping wrote:How do you give the gift boxes that are in the inventory? I have 35 and don't know what to do with them.

Just keep them. You can't do anything until the Christmas event, when they are what you put into your friends' Christmas rooms to give gifts. You will be given them with various quests and HOSs all the year round - the more you play, the more boxes you will accumulate.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 6:31 AM
I saw the message posted by Bfg Murrumbidgee, regarding the disabling of the forum postings and, like a great many other people on here, am really disappointed - it is a really friendly group and a brilliant place to get help if stuck in the game (or sometimes to be able to offer help or advice). I appreciate that the daily removal of the cretin spam posts is time consuming and must be very irritating for the moderators but surely there must be some way to combat the problem. I did pm one of the moderators a short while ago, to suggest that perhaps, instead of members being able to post messages straight onto the forum, they should be submitted to mods for approval first - I have seen this method used on several other forums that I occasionally visit, and it does prevent spam. Or maybe it would be possible to enable messaging within the game, between each player and their own group of 'friends'.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 14, 18 3:45 PM
snake000 wrote:can someone please tell me why it is so difficult getting unique stamps I play through all zoom zones and don't get one but all other stamps I get heaps of them.

Hi. I think it comes under the heading of Sod's Law. Whichever stamp/item you need most, is the one you seem to get least of. You can put it on your wish list, and friends can gift them to you, but just keeping on with the HOS's is the main way to get them. Although it can be boring to keep doing the HOS's over and over, it does help to build up your inventory and depending on which level you are currently on, a well stocked inventory will help you to get through some of the levels faster.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 17 3:12 PM
silver_hawk wrote:Did you know there is on board help in your game? You can get many preliminary questions answered. Then come to the forum and ask questions if you need more detail.

Step 1: Click the gear in the upper right corner of your game.

Step 2: Click the blue button labeled "Help"

Step 3: Select a topic you want to learn more about. They are brief descriptions and more detailed information will be found on the "Helpful Links for Midnight Castle" thread on this forum.

Step 4: You can quickly access the forum by clicking the blue button titled "Game Forum" in the Midnight Castle "Help" window.

Step 5: Have a problem with your game and need help from Big Fish Customer Support? Click the blue button labeled "Support" in the Midnight Castle "Help" window. A new browser tab will open to Big Fish support page. From there you can click the link in the upper right side labeled "Submit a request". Then proceed to filling out the help ticket.

Here's the URL address to copy and paste into your URL search bar mentioned in step 3 for Helpful Links for Midnight Castle below:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/284084.page

Also, if you do need help or advice on the forum, it might be quicker to look back over the last couple of pages; if something is puzzling you, it's more than likely that it has also bothered someone else and that they have asked about it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 17 1:12 PM
soot01 wrote:How do you get the new christmass room

When you go into your private room, the round icon on the bottom left is where you can switch between rooms - if you click on that then the forward arrow, it will bring you to the new room. I can't remember now whether it's 1 or 3 golden keys to unlock it, but you will also be able to choose new furnishings once you are in which helps towards one of the achievements.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 17 9:51 AM
Just found a new mini game, by accident. In the new Christmas room, click on the elf just above the fireplace and you'll go into a HOS.
There are also mini games in the Christmas tree, and the table. These three seem to give out the necessary items to craft the new pets with too.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 17 9:27 AM
Butterfly_73 wrote:Still loving the game!!! Loved the Halloween event and am looking forward to the Christmas event. Also, really like all of the updates (developers doing an awesome job). Can anyone telll me the best way to get Magic Shards (for purchasing rooom furnishing) as I don't seem to be able to accumulate a lot of shards towards that? Thanks for any help and have a great Xmas Season!

Hi Butterfly. Just keep doing the HOSs - they will often give shards instead of inventory items. You can also convert extra inventory items by clicking on them in the inventory tab; you should then see a choice between selling for coins or converting into shards. This also goes for crafted items, surplus eggs and tickets, although be careful not to convert/sell too many in case you need them later.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 17 8:27 AM
gameslvr wrote:Hi Everyone! I just downloaded the newest update and nothing is Christmasy! The flowers are just flowers, No one is dressed for Christmas, there are no children in front of the castle and when I go to the private rooms and try to leave a gift I get the message that its not time to leave gifts and to wait until next Christmas!

Is it the same for everyone else or is there just a problem with my game????

I think it's the same for everyone. One of the mods said that this update was partly to prepare for the winter event so assume that we'll get the Christmas scenes in the next couple of weeks. I'm really pleased to be wrong about the update - didn't think we'd get that until Spring, but see we have a new Christmas room to open ready for Christmas gifts, three new pets and can progress further in the game itself. So happy!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 17 2:22 PM
Smam48 wrote:Hello, I reached level 80 al while ago and I wonder when the next update will be available. I love the game!

Hi. We should get the Christmas event sometime in the next couple of weeks and that will take us into the New Year. It's not very likely that we'll get an update before Spring, if it goes the same way as it has the last few years.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 17 10:46 AM
meeetalk2u wrote:HELP!! I'm STUCK ON LEVEL 80....Can you help me?? What key do I need to Move Forward?

Hi. As Bfg Beruna said, you have reached the highest point you can go to at the moment. I had the same panic a couple of years ago, when I thought there was something wrong with my game but it's just a waiting game now. If you've managed to get the two new pets from the Halloween/fall event, then I recommend that you just keep doing the HOSs. At level 80, you will have opened a lot of playing areas and should be able to build up your airship and inventory items. This event will finish around the end of November, and a couple of weeks later we should go into the Christmas event if it goes the same as the last few years. I don't expect that we'll get an update until Spring now. Hope this helps

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 28, 17 3:34 PM
Yes, I gift what I have plenty of to spare. Obviously, if friends have put items on their wish lists, they need all of them so probably don't mind which they get. I know I am always pleased to get anything off my list and when I have enough, I take it off the list.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 23, 17 1:47 AM
Prae44 wrote:First time here. I'm at the point where i need to win the dice game 3 times from Troll Rustle. I have won several times and its still showing 0/3. What am i missing? I am using a Kindle Fire. Thanx!

Hi. Welcome to the forum. Afraid the dice games are just a question of luck -sometimes you might get the three that you need in the same game, first time you try but more often, it's spread out over several games. Once you've had your three goes, you have to wait for the dice to refresh which usually takes 12 hours - you can use diamonds to refresh them sooner, but in your place, I'd just wait. I think this is one of the castle challenges, so you don't need to complete it in one day. Use the waiting time to go over the HOSs which will give you a chance to build up your diamonds and inventory items. Happy gaming.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 17 5:56 AM
Thank you bfglinalta - I thought that was the case, but can never be totally sure whether it is my computer playing up!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 17 9:02 AM
When I logged in to play yesterday, there was an update to be installed and I have installed it. I see that there are a couple of new pets for the Halloween event, and a new achievement too. However, nothing else has appeared and I am wondering whether these items were put on in advance and the rest of the event will follow soon, or whether the update didn't load properly. Has anyone else had this experience?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 8, 17 9:20 AM
JOKER748 wrote:I am disappointed as well. After playing for about 3 years and spending plenty of 'real' cash, I find myself logging in every day to the same old thing. Is there ever going to be any new updates? I have been waiting for the dragon and the cat to get their messages across so I could move up and nothing is going on. I have been on level 78 for a very long time because you can't get ahead without updates in the game.

Is there ever going to be anything new to do? I guess it is a stupid question; I own many games that I have not even played because I just keep wasting my time with this one. I suppose at my age I should know better....I am 61 and this is my favorite thing to do besides seeing my family...which is almost as rare as an update on this game. I am about ready to delete the whole thing, quit the membership and save up to buy a house. That would probably be faster than this game.

Hi. I have been playing this game for almost 4 years now and have never spent a penny in real cash. Although waiting for the new update is frustrating at times, by doing the HOS over and over, you can build up your coins, diamonds and inventory items. If you have got to the point where you can't go further without an update, then you must have opened all the available lands so you don't need to stick to the same few HOSs but can go to the newer ones too. When you see the amount of detail, and work, that goes into each update, you can understand why it takes so long - and since it is free to play, I don't think we have too much to complain about

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 8, 17 9:10 AM
JMHammock wrote:I love to play Midnight Castle. I'm on level 56 and I mostly play it late at night because I can't go to sleep. I need friends, please. My friend ID is i2297472 purplelady 1956. I don't have many problems with this game at all.

One of the brilliant things about this game is that the people who play it are from all over the world so no matter what time you are playing, or coming onto the forum, there are bound to be some others around too - your 'late at night' is someone else's early morning or middle of the day!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 8, 17 6:40 AM
crystalwitch1955 wrote:
Cancerkills wrote:Haven't figured out how to find friends or how to use pet medallions and a bunch of other stuff. Can't even navigate the forum effectively. Very frustrated. Very difficult to find information about the game ?

Hi.
You don't really use medallions in the game, but when you want to craft food it costs coins and medallions; also, one of the achievements is to collect them.

Sorry, got called to phone. For friends, go to the arrow tab on the right hand side of the screen and when it opens, click on your social button (the man in the red coat). At the top, you will see a cross saying 'add friends' You can either type in the player's name or their ID number and it should bring that person's details up. Then you click to send the invitation and wait for them to accept it. One thing though, you can only play with people who are on the same platform as you; if you are on a PC, your ID will be just numbers, if you are on an I-phone/pad the ID will start with an i and if you are on an android device, the ID will start with an a. If you don't know anyone's ID, there are several threads on the forum where other players post their details to ask for friends. If you do have any more questions, most of the people on here are only too willing to help but also, it may be worth looking back over the past couple of pages - if you're having a problem, the chances are that someone else will have asked the same question and you may get an answer quicker that way. Happy playing.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 8, 17 6:28 AM
Cancerkills wrote:Haven't figured out how to find friends or how to use pet medallions and a bunch of other stuff. Can't even navigate the forum effectively. Very frustrated. Very difficult to find information about the game ?

Hi.
You don't really use medallions in the game, but when you want to craft food it costs coins and medallions; also, one of the achievements is to collect them.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 11, 17 1:08 AM
WrongAgain wrote:Hi. I started this game during the Fall Event, got frustrated and stopped. Started again during the Winter Event and again stopped out of frustration. I started playing in earnest during the Spring Event, got some friends, which helped. I am now at level 32 but I seem to end up frustrated with low coins, low diamonds, low stamps, low pet food and every time I "do the rounds", I end up spending more on the crafting for the people in the castle than I got on my rounds. Is this the way it keeps going? Or does it get better with time? I have read the many tips for playing, but nowhere does it say the frustration will end. Life itself can be frustrating and a game should be relaxing to play. If it gets better, I will keep going, but I don't know if I need this kind of frustration on a daily basis. Can anyone tell me that it gets better? Thank you.

Hi. I've been playing this game for around three years now, and it does get frustrating at times but I enjoy it enough to persevere. Coconuts is right, keep doing the rounds to build up your inventory and you will find that when the next update does come, you will have the items you need. Also, every new update brings new hidden object scenes and these usually cost a lot of coins to open. It is also worth logging on every day to get the daily bonus - after you have completed a certain amount, you get a cute little elephant pet which you can't get anywhere else (check your achievement list). As you are on level 32, you must have a lot of the areas open now so if you are bored with the opening scene and castle , go to the town or one of the other areas; you will also find you get different inventory items in the other areas. Another thing I learned a long while back, is that when you are asked to craft something for a quest, (unless it is a specific item) craft the simple food. It only costs 200 coins plus 5 medallions, and you often get the higher value foods as the 'free gifts' as well. It is a relatively cheap way of crafting, saves and adds to your inventory and ensures that you have a good supply of food for your pets. Enjoy!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator