Posts created by Bethcamm

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 4:26 PM
I’m on Delphi, player name Lady Pirate.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 31, 18 8:46 AM
Hi, wonderful tech help folks,

I have many great friends, but about half of them seem to disappear right before the last gifting window. Then I gift others, and the rest seem to suddenly reappear. Can you help me with this? Friend code i1274856.

Thanks!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 28, 18 6:45 PM
Yay! Thanks to the devs who listened, Spring room 2 HOS work for the achievement. We can all leave room 2 open. Lady Pirate

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 15, 18 6:34 PM
I meant I miss the tournaments!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 15, 18 6:32 PM
Hi, I really love this game. I enjoy giving my friends gifts and wish I could give more than 5 at a time. I always seem to be behind on gifting! Maybe 10 each time or even unlimited, with each person getting one gift per day.

Also, I really :is the tournaments. Any news on their return?

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 11, 18 7:44 AM
Dancynat, please change your screen name in the game from the default Player. Click on your avatar and the edit "pencil" next to Player. Change it to whatever you like. As soon as you do, I can add you to my friends list. Thanks, Lady Pirate

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 7, 18 8:07 PM
Thanks for the info! I will try to gift more often now that I know.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 4, 18 9:23 PM
To the wonderful folks who created this game, I really love it! I really enjoyed giving lots of Christmas gifts to my friends, and I really would like to be able to give more than 5 people a gift each day. Can you work on this? Or is there another way for me to give more gifts? Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 4, 18 9:14 PM
Ash, I have been trying to gift you, but I can't. I wish I knew a fix for this. You might need to accept me on your friend page. Lady Pirate

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 4, 18 9:08 PM
Gotcha! Lady Pirate

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 10, 18 8:38 PM
Tanusha, it's working now!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 8, 18 9:33 PM
Sorry, stupid auto correct. That last post was meant for Tanusha.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 8, 18 9:32 PM
Tangsha, I am unable to gift you anything. Any ideas how I can fix this? Lady Pirate

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 8, 18 12:44 AM
Tante Suus and Tracyj, please open your Christmas room 2, so I can leave presents under your trees. Lady Pirate

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 7, 18 7:00 PM
Thank you all for the rapid response! I now have a bunch of friends! Enjoy the game, and I will "see" you in the castle! Lady Pirate.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 5, 18 7:13 PM
Hi, everyone! Happy New Year. Looking for friends who play daily, like me! I love this game! My friend code is i1274856, playing as Lady Pirate. Thanks!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 19, 17 8:34 PM
Thank you all for the info. I will keep trying!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 18, 17 10:40 PM
Hi, folks, I am stuck on the task to complete a 5 part daily quest. I have completed many of the daily quests, but none have been the 5 part quests. Any help is most appreciated!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 2, 16 9:14 PM
Hi, I have been playing on my iPad for almost two years and rarely have a problem, but today I purchased 275 diamonds on special. At first they were credited to my account, but when i tried to play the tournament, the game restarted and they were gone! My iTunes account still shows the deduction for the purchase. My client number is 1.14.4.1281 please help! Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 13, 16 10:56 PM
I am also having this same issue. Been trying for five days and not one wooden chest. I am ready to quit trying to complete this challenge. Anyone have any ideas on how we can make this happen? Thanks for your help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator