Posts created by wish2bjen

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Feb 6, 16 8:44 PM
yep, it happens to me and also my stickers disappear

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Dec 19, 15 11:07 PM
Arachnea wrote:Hi,

I've been watching carefully since I've started playing (every day) to be sure of what I'm saying; there are two issues:

1. Rewards - I'm always in the top 100 for "Best" and always in top 1'000 or 100 for "greatest". However, the counter for the rewards remains the same. It credits you one green light the day you finish a tournament. The day after, they disappear. They reappear after the next tournament and so on... So I never get any reward .

2. Points in tournaments - the bonus 2xpoints/3Xpoints/4xpoints doesn't work ! I've tested: getting to the same levels with or without = I get the same number of points (more or less). Another example for today: I had the bonus 4x points and I did all the tasks. My score is 280'892. The first place has 686'602. Obviously, the bonus that should multiply my points doesn't work.

3. Bonus keys - as per my message of august, the problem lies with this bonus. Also did the test, counted my keys before the tournament and used keys with the %bonus. Is doesn't work, because it "eats" my keys as if I hadn't the bonus...

First, I'd like to know if others have the same problems and secondly, if would be nice if the Big Fish Team could relay the message to the developers .

I Have All Of The Same Problems!!! Wrote a complaint twice to customer support and never heard back anything. Also, I'm not getting any update. Even if I manually check for updates. Waiting over 6 months for this and still nothing. Someone should be fired on this development team. Start with the team leader.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator