Posts created by katiepops

posted in Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 17 8:22 PM
Same issue. Please fix. I do not buy any games that I can't use my system cursor.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Sep 4, 15 3:03 AM
I am having the same issues as everyone else has stated. It is exceptionally annoying since the storyline is being messed up. It went from Emily cleaning up Angela's graffiti to Prom and now to a Factory. I never finished any of them. When I go to click it doesn't take me to the one shown or if it does it is non clickable.
I want a refund. It is obvious there is not going to be a fix after seeing the dates of the other complaints!!!!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Sep 4, 15 1:43 AM
I too do not understand the jumping around. I didn't finish the backyard one and now have campground and something else (can't remember) but you can't go back and play other levels again? I am confused.

It is on the suitcase to the left.

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 14 6:52 PM
kjos wrote:5 min. is all I could take. I own the other three games but this one I couldn't take. Uninstalled it after 5 min. Saved some money. ERS games are one of my favorites.
Richard

This is the 6th PuppetShow. I guess I am worried we will lose more of what we loved of the first few as time goes on. There was one I didn't like as well but I swear I can't remember it right now. I am downloading this one right now.

posted in The Others on Mar 25, 14 6:39 PM
Actually the expresso hint is on the book in the room with him.

posted in Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel on Sep 30, 13 3:22 PM
Well mine ended up not being a permanent fix either. I played 3 times (at different times, worked fine, proceeded fine) only for it to happen again at close to the end or where I feel it's getting close, to the game.
I am getting a refund, this is most definitely not a computer problem as it did this on two totally different computers.

posted in Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel on Sep 26, 13 7:21 PM
I have good news. I had to go around the world but found that changing my profile, completely deleting the one that was freezing and starting over worked for me.
For some reason there was a glitch in the old one that even though I uninstalled and reinstalled it kept my info so starting completely over worked.
I have now well passed the area that was freezing. I have not stopped and quit and tried to log back in, hoping all is well. I won't post any more if it is fine.
I am just going to leave my little "journey" up here in case others might have the same problem and want to try this after all else failed. If I wouldn't of tried it on a different computer I would of never known.
Happy gaming!

posted in Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel on Sep 26, 13 6:28 PM
Mine is freezing on the rusty knight as well. Where I stopped playing the game the first time is where it keeps freezing. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, made sure everything was up to date though I have no issues with other brand new games with just as much graphics etc running.

I tried it on my husbands computer, I was able to get past the knight so I have ran back here to my computer to see if starting again with a new profile on my computer might work. I will be upset if it doesn't because I have dedicated a lot of time to replaying what I have already played now 3 times.

posted in Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel on Sep 26, 13 4:44 PM
Waited to use a credit on this game as I loved the other Fearful Tales but I have a problem, a little ways in it will not let me use my mouse or click but music keeps playing, animation still moves just stuck. I get a "not responding" message when I control alt delete for the game.

I should add it plays wonderfully until that point every time, it is right after you enter the gate with the butterfly mold. After that, it starts freezing.

I have made sure everything is up to date and I mean everything, including all updates (I was up to date, I do that often) and using 2 different mouse (Mice HA!) I had around the house.. I have tried every tip they say on here in forums after trying everything the tech suggests but thought of one so obvious I am embarrassed.

I am uploading the game on another computer to see if it is indeed the game or my laptop. If it does the same I will have to get a refund, sadly, I hope that isn't the case. I think I have only had 2 real instances in 7 yrs that a game wouldn't work for whatever reason that was not my computer. Will update when I see if my last try works. Just putting it out there for anyone else that has tried everything. Crossing fingers!

posted in Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 13 1:48 AM
Enjoyed this very much, waiting on it to come out non-CE as I don't buy those very often.
Storyline was cute, I enjoyed the graphics and puzzles. It was light hearted and a good time, my grandkids will surely enjoy as well.

posted in Vampires: Todd & Jessica's Story on Aug 23, 13 1:31 PM
I am not buying.
Sluggish slow type game.
No options to use system cursor. I hate the wobbly cursors that come with the game, especially in HO scenes.
This game seems like it came out 9 yrs ago.
Penalty for clicking.
Boring storyline.

posted in Small Town Terrors: Livingston on Jun 28, 13 12:04 PM
Froze on the ending. Now I am not sure if that was really the end or if there was a clue to the next one. Oh well. Delete. The whole game was a chore to me anyway.

posted in Fairway Solitaire: Tee to Play on Jun 5, 13 4:57 AM
The screen size throws me off, do not like it when I can't fill up my screen, I have to change my background as it is distracting with a small game screen in the forefront.
That saying, I still prefer the onld Fairway, I do not particularly care for the hand holding on if I missed a card. I thought at first it was just the introductory but later found if I missed a card it "flashed" and groaned.
I don't know, that irritated me.
Too many sound effects, too much talking and I am not paying for more anything. I should of known there was a hitch to a "free" game.

posted in Lunch Rush HD on Apr 24, 13 10:52 PM
I owned the original and one day went to replay it and I couldn't download. Customer service told me they had to take this game away, and I had bought it. So I lost a game I paid for.
I really like Snowy so excited to see it back but I won't be paying for it again, even if improved.

posted in Fallen: The Flowers of Evil on Apr 1, 13 4:29 PM
I have had no problems at all with the hints not being right in this game.

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Feb 17, 13 4:27 PM
elvenstardragon wrote:Black screen where skip scene should be? Can hear dialogue as though something is happening but screen is black. If I click 'skip scene' I get the picture back. If I look in journal it shows stills of what was happening and the girl telling story of what was happening.
I'm sure I should be seeing these scenes.
I'm playing on PC and everything is up to date.

Same here I thought it was supposed to be that way and didn't like it.

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Feb 17, 13 4:24 PM
I found the game "clunky" and frustrating in the first few minutes. When she finally got the things to make the jack o lantern and found her friends at the party, it was pitch black with just voices a few minutes, not sure if it was a glitch or that was how it was supposed to be but that irritated me as well.
A no buy for me.

posted in Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition on Jan 16, 13 3:50 AM
From the moment I opened the demo, I could not stop playing until time was up. It has been a long time since a game has truly done that for me. I found myself interested by the storyline and not predicting or guessing what would happen.
Graphics are phenomenal, has just the right amount of games and HOGS. The only thing that left me scratching my head was the sign that says the missing boy was 15 and 4"3. Most 15 yr old boys, even those of the smaller for their age variety, are taller than that LOL
This will be a buy for me.

posted in Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Collector's Edition on Aug 30, 12 8:01 AM
Well it's a mixed bag for me. For sure I will not be buying the CE.
Puzzles are far too simple, almost insulting. Without HOS I think they could of made them a little harder, I think this game will move through too fast.
I do like the storyline OK. The graphics are good. I am just not overjoyed.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator