Posts created by Fred_just_Fred

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Apr 30, 18 8:23 AM
See the message, below:

An important announcement about the Big Fish Games Forums - April 16, 2018

by bfgMurrumbidgee on Apr 16, 18 2:34 PM
Hi everyone,

Over the years, our forums have played a huge role in how we communicate with and receive feedback from you, our players. They have also been an important source for game-play help.

You may be aware that our forums have been fragile for quite some time, and it has been determined that we are unable to sustain them while also maintaining the first-rate customer experience via this and other channels that our players have come to expect.

Beginning April 30, 2018, creating new posts and private messaging will be disabled on the Big Fish Games forums. All existing content will remain and be viewable, ensuring that there is continued access to the wealth of knowledge created and shared by you and our moderation team.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 29, 18 2:47 PM
Great idea silver_hawk (or should I say SilverRaptor) to make the new forum more noticeable.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 29, 18 2:44 PM
Feeling sort of sad. As I mentioned in another forum, I sort of feel like I'm sitting in front of the dying embers of a campfire, singing Kumbaya. Thank all of you that helped me. So, as the sun sinks in the West, I bid you a fond farewell. If the new forum is only a fraction of the enjoyment here, it will be a success. See you in Delphi.

PS I'll end my role in the forums as a Parrotfish. And although I only need a "couple more" messages to reach the next level, sending "more" messages was not my goal - it was communicating with a great group of FRIENDS, here. Besides, I feel more comfortable as a Parrot (fish), rather than a Clown (fish) at the next level.

posted in Mystic Saga on Apr 29, 18 2:13 PM
If you read the thread below, NO MORE FORUM, you know that this is my last message. Unfortunately, no more questions can be asked. However, old messages can still be checked for possible solutions. As I said in an earlier thread, this is a fun game. You just need to take your time. The highest level that can be reached is 45. I have that and currently have 495,772 points and 436,958 coins. I only have one crystal, though. I'm still working on getting more points, but am in no rush. So, as the sun sets in the West, for this forum, I bid you a fond farewell and good luck.

posted in Mystic Saga on Apr 29, 18 2:05 PM
See the message below:

Hi everyone,

Over the years, our forums have played a huge role in how we communicate with and receive feedback from you, our players. They have also been an important source for game-play help.

You may be aware that our forums have been fragile for quite some time, and it has been determined that we are unable to sustain them while also maintaining the first-rate customer experience via this and other channels that our players have come to expect.

Beginning April 30, 2018, creating new posts and private messaging will be disabled on the Big Fish Games forums. All existing content will remain and be viewable, ensuring that there is continued access to the wealth of knowledge created and shared by you and our moderation team.

posted in A Series of Unfortunate Events on Apr 29, 18 1:58 PM
If you read the thread below, NO MORE FORUM, you know this is my last message. As I mentioned in one of my earlier threads, this is a great logic game. Unfortunately, no more help will be available. However, earlier messages will still be available. I believe you will enjoy the game. As the sun sinks in the West for this forum, I wish you all a fond farewell and good luck.

posted in A Series of Unfortunate Events on Apr 29, 18 1:51 PM
See the message below:

Hi everyone,

posted in Free the Witch on Apr 29, 18 1:50 PM
If you read the thread below, NO MORE FORUM, you know that this is my last post. Free the Witch can be a fun game - if you ignore all the bugs. It has more bugs "than an ant farm." The game will NOT be fixed since there will be NO MORE updates. However, there is a great source for information if you have any questions. Read the thread, above, called Helpful Links for Free the Witch. You will find a lot of information there. The primary contributor is silver_hawk. She's a gaming guru!!! And as the sun sinks in the West for this forum, I wish you a fond goodbye and good luck.

posted in Free the Witch on Apr 29, 18 1:38 PM
See the message below:

Hi everyone,

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 29, 18 1:33 PM
Goodbye, so long..... etc. as in The Sound of Music. It's been fun. With the forum closing, it's taking away part of the fun of the game. I'm now at level 97. I lost my first game, when I was at level 200+ and had to start over. It wasn't too bad, since the forum was here. Unfortunately, part of the luster is now gone and I don't know if I'll continue. In any case, I thank all of you for your help. Wish all of you the best and good luck.

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Apr 29, 18 1:18 PM
If you read the thread below, NO MORE FORUM, you know that this will be my last message. This is/was a fun game. Since there will be no more updates, 1758/2020 points are the highest you can get. You attain these by getting all 119 stages and getting all the stars. I have received these so am done. If you haven't started or finished yet, you will enjoy the game. Just take your time. Sorry I won't be able to provide help since the forum is closing. Good luck.

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Apr 29, 18 1:00 PM
See the message, below:

Hi everyone,

posted in Cursed House 3 on Apr 29, 18 8:48 AM
If you read the thread below, NO MORE FORUM, you'll see that this is my last post. This game is challenging and can be fun. It can be replayed several times. I had made a detailed listing of all levels and how to complete them in order to help others. Unfortunately, with no more forum, I can't help. If you need help, check some of the past threads. They may help you. So, farewell and goodbye.

posted in Cursed House 3 on Apr 29, 18 8:41 AM
See the message, below:

Hi everyone,

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Apr 29, 18 8:36 AM
If you read the message above, NO MORE FORUM, you know that this will be my last message. Unfortunately, this game can't be played anymore. It was fun while it lasted. I finished all the achievements, reached the end of the tasks and attained level 76. I was still doing some of the HOS's to reach a higher level when the game "cratered." If you haven't tried Midnight Castle, give it a try. It's a great game. So, farewell and good luck.

posted in Agency 33 on Apr 29, 18 8:15 AM
If you read the thread below, NO MORE FORUM, you will see that this is my last post. It's too bad because the forums have been a great source for information and friendship. Since there will be no more updates, the glitches won't be fixed. Also, if you only have one goal left and the title is "What's next", you've reached the end of goals/tasks. However, you can still advance in rank and achievements. I reached level 56 and completed most of the possible achievements. Good luck to all of you.

posted in Agency 33 on Apr 29, 18 8:02 AM
Try clicking on the items, or quest to see where it takes you.

posted in Agency 33 on Apr 29, 18 7:54 AM
See the message, below:

Hi everyone,

If you read the post below, you will see that this is my last message to be posted. So good luck to all that are playing, or will be playing this game. The game will not be updated, but can still be fun. The last three achievements in the game can't be reached, but the rest can be. I currently have 38,857 coins, and have completed all the possible achievements, except for number of games completed. The highest achievement there, is 2,000 games. I currently have 837 games and sometime, in the distant future, I will get there. So, farewell. I'll leave you my good luck to help you!!!

See the message, below:

Hi everyone,

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator