Posts created by okristyk

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Nov 28, 16 10:20 PM
I am in the same boat. My first choice is Northern Tale when I am in the gaming mood. I have played them all over and over, hoping for the #5 SOON!!!

posted in Off the Record: The Final Interview Collector's Edition on Oct 25, 15 12:35 AM
I was sad to finish this game. I love Eipix games and I really enjoyed this one. Not too many games are based around horses and the story line doesn't involve some dreary house and dark missing friend and ghosts or murderer. This game was interesting and kept me coming back. It ended all to soon. I had a hard time finding the teapots and didn't even know about looking for the hats. A bit heavy on the puzzle end and light on the HOP, but still loved it. Even the bonus game was fun. I rarely finish a bonus game because it becomes boring and repeats what I just did in the game itself. I am sad to hear this is the last of the Off The Record. BTW - I got a giggle out of the funnies put in the credits describing each department. Keep it up Eipix! Love it!!

posted in Kronville: Stolen Dreams on Sep 28, 15 11:09 PM
I agree, this game needs a walkthrough. It seems archaic as well. The magnifying glass doesn't always appear over items that need investigating. I bought this game but will delete it from computer. Not impressed. Give me Eipix!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator