Posts created by subcaptain

posted in Heroes of Hellas 4: Birth of Legend on Mar 12, 18 12:47 PM
Does anybody else miss finding chests and jewels in the city as in the last Hellas game? Oh, and how about the counting of chests instead of just an amount of coins?

you need the net . easy huh?

Has anyone gotten the 3 and 5 HOPs within 60 seconds? And can you get awards playing in the EXTRAS? Feel free to pm,thx!

posted in Phenomenon: Outcome Collector's Edition on Jan 18, 18 6:23 AM
Its been awhile I know. If anybody is seeing this PLEASE help. Has anybody gotten all the achievements? I can't seem to get all the containers nor can I get 24 items in 60 seconds. Any and all hints are welcomed. Thx

Did anybody get all 60??? And the sweets??? SG helped SOME.

If noone has replied to ya try uninstalling the game manager and/or have it run as administrator. If this helps HAPPY HOLIDAYS. If it doesn't I'm sorry. Send a Dr, Felix Report.

posted in Haunted Hotel XV: The Evil Inside Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 17 2:29 PM
Has anyone gotten all of the collectibles? If so, how many are there? tia.

posted in Leaves 2: The Return on Sep 1, 17 10:22 AM
If it helps try using a different profile. That was the only way I could continue.

posted in RealMYST on Aug 26, 17 7:34 PM
hey katette. thank you sooooo much for posting this. I'm doing the demo first and so far no problems. But you took the time to share what you learned. So, if YOU LOOK HERE thank you....again.

posted in Subject 13 on Aug 26, 17 12:17 PM
Alas follow pondlings I can not endure the Minesweeper puzzle anymore After a gazillion times of play I only got to do the ending twice. That's not good. I did really enjoy playing the game UNTIL Minesweeper. Maybe if 1 or 2 hints were stated it wouldn't be so bad. Good luck to those who stick with it. Also, never found out how to use autosolve.

posted in Subject 13 on Aug 20, 17 9:36 PM
I agree with you Jorie10. Or some guidelines how to play the game.i.e. if all red squares have to be green, or what yellow squares mean, when you can change the squares,etc. Just saying " its like Minesweep" is too general. Especially for this "MINI"-game. I have completed it once . And was thrilled. But.....you guessed it. Have played 5 times and it doesn't spin. Again, to all who reads this....is there anybody out there that has won the game with red and green squares.?

posted in Subject 13 on Aug 18, 17 3:52 PM
Ah! Wanted to make sure I understood ya right. How about this....try moving the plant where you can see all 8( I think) plus the big one at the same time and then do the trial and error sequence. Granted the back two are almost hidden but if you spin the plant right you'll see when the lids open and shut. Hope this helps.

posted in Subject 13 on Aug 18, 17 10:07 AM
Could be. I too had yellow squares and like you I wanted to change but couldn't. So, I exited the game which clears the mini-game(yea right! not so mini btw). Have played several times with blue and green squares but no joy! Look at Minesweeper chats in this forum. I'm very happy that someone else got what I was asking. Thank you jsmith131!!!!! I'll say this again....there's a site that shows this game being done in one try!!!!!! The only thing I can think of is uninstall and reinstall. Honestly I'm getting tired of doing this.

posted in Subject 13 on Aug 18, 17 10:00 AM
You mean at one spot? Not moving side to side?

posted in Subject 13 on Aug 17, 17 9:18 PM
I too wonder how to use Autosolve. Definitely at the Minesweeper game. The plant game is a simple trial and error sequence. Have you tried rotating the plant so that all pitchers are visible?

posted in Subject 13 on Aug 16, 17 10:58 AM
Has anybody gotten thru with this game (headache more like) with red squares only(bombs). I though I had it this time. By changing all the red to green. All the other squares have dots, the rest are gone and still no spinning. HELP!!!!!! Yes, all the green ones are bombs.

posted in Subject 13 on Aug 16, 17 7:12 AM
thanks severineSnape. I did get thru once. But because of the Minesweeper puzzle I ended that profile and started another. This one the pipes aren't lining up at the same level as before. What if the level is random like the Minesweeper?? Hmmmm....... Oh, the point I was asking was about a 1/4 down below the top tan stripe. Now I get 7 pipes at 1/8 below?????? Kind of would help if the random puzzles were "known".

posted in Subject 13 on Aug 15, 17 2:40 PM
What yellow box? The one in the center? If so, it does move cause, for one thing, you have to open it. Uh oh! Two seconds are up-never mind.

posted in Leaves: The Journey on Aug 14, 17 7:41 PM
You have a magnifying glass right? use it in the scene and "act".

posted in Leaves: The Journey on Aug 14, 17 6:08 PM
What tools are in your inventory? I'm trying really hard not to give it away unless you prefer.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator