Posts created by weeharleyboy

posted in Between the Worlds III on Jan 18, 13 10:14 AM
Thanks for the free game

posted in Time Mysteries: The Final Enigma Collector's Edition on Jan 13, 13 6:38 AM
I backed out of the 'bed puzzle' in Moscow accidentally. It is now closed and I'm missing the mechanism piece that I should have got there. I have the other half from the HOS but can't progress from here!

I hate restarting games!!!!!

posted in Weird Park: Scary Tales on Dec 12, 12 1:18 AM
I've never had a game download this slowly. I cancelled and started again but - same thing.
I'm at 46% after 50 mins and it's barely moving.

posted in Mystic Legacy: The Great Ring on Sep 2, 12 8:25 AM
The danger of being too clever for your own good (or - I've played too many of these games ).

So, I have this bottle ........ and, look there's a fountain. What does any seasoned adventurer do? Fill the bottle with water? Of course you do!

Except you need to use the empty bottle first.

I had to start the game again with a new profile.

What an idiot!

posted in Severe Incident: Cargo Flight 821 on Jul 11, 12 9:15 AM
The door needs a lever ...... I have a lever but that's not what it wants. Data says to find steel pipes at a crash scene. Been through all of them. Help!!!!!

posted in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville on Jun 17, 12 6:04 AM
Thanks from me too!

Loved the game and was able to finish thanks to Katey12!

posted in Phenomenon: City of Cyan on Mar 25, 12 1:42 PM
There's one on the metal railings further back Sammango. Can't describe where too well as I don't remember what that bit's called (overlooking the river, flowers)

It was hard to see because it's right beside the arrow which takes you left.

posted in Phenomenon: City of Cyan on Mar 25, 12 1:37 PM
Brilliant game ... loved every minute of it.

The ending though? Hmm!

So abrupt it almost felt like it was missing the bonus chapter.

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Mar 24, 12 11:08 AM
Yes Niki.

Through the window.

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Mar 24, 12 10:48 AM
No, I think you're right Peglegann!

That is the norm ... although I think a thread with a specific question is not one that you would need to whiteout. If you don't want a spoiler then you just wouldn't open that thread. At least, that's how I've always read the unwritten rules.

This thread is just a bit unusual because Prp and the dev. piled in to answer questions and others have followed suit.

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Mar 24, 12 10:43 AM
There's quite a gap between getting the 'fingers' and what you need to take the prints. Probably you need to do something else first.

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Mar 24, 12 10:37 AM
Peglegann.

There are no spoilers in any of the review or comment threads. All 'spoilers' that you are reading are specific answers to questions from folks who are waiting for a walkthrough.

Which is what this thread was set up to do ... with the help of Prpldva and one of the developers.

They've been here to give answers to those who are stuck.

I wouldn't read a thread where people are asking difinitive questions without expecting to see the answers.

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Mar 24, 12 10:25 AM
Hi Pemerald!
Just beside it you'll find a rock .... break the stone below - get a sharp tile- tear the wanted sign.

Killerwoman - I couldn't get the clock to stop either. Don't know what I was doing wrong ..... so I 'skipped'!

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Mar 24, 12 10:20 AM
There are two wanted posters - You need the one beside the clock Niki.

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Mar 24, 12 10:18 AM
Hi Iklein!

You'll get a death certificate in a HO scene at the blacksmiths.

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Mar 24, 12 10:10 AM
Do you have a card? That lets you through the window (see above) where you can use your code.

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Mar 24, 12 10:08 AM
Hi Katchar!

Use your card on the window that's lit up. Just beside the sheriff's office.

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Mar 24, 12 10:01 AM
stevek150 wrote:i have got the sheriffs star, puzzle disc (1/3), bag of sulfur, whiskey, blackjacks hat, both pieces of torn paper and the claw hammer

You have a code (two pieces of paper) for another safe. Have you been in the mayor's room?

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Mar 24, 12 9:54 AM
Bottle on the table - boys note outside - keep the one in the middle with the pattern the right way. Should give you the combination.

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Mar 24, 12 9:51 AM
It takes a while to find all the missing pieces.

What's in your inventory just now?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator