Posts created by tjkroll

posted in Mystery Case Files: The Black Veil on Apr 23, 17 11:45 AM
same as above

i am in the level 29 level and doing the hop i got to the end and was to find the needle and the game froze. can not use hint or the puzzle. can anyone help?

thanks

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon on Aug 16, 14 12:21 PM
i am really stuck. when i used the pan lid on the pile of dirt i didn't find the bow but i did find the photo scrap. anyone have the same problem? please help.

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Under the Crimson Moon on Aug 14, 14 2:06 PM
i am up to the picture which requires the 3 wolf heads and i only found 2. the walkthrough doesn't tell me.

posted in Grim Tales: The Vengeance Collector's Edition on Jul 19, 14 9:41 AM
same thing happened to me. anybody with further advice?

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Grave Testimony on Sep 28, 12 9:57 PM
i tried this twice and with no results. i know in the beginning that the code for the suitcase is 347, but when i try to move the dials to the numbers it will move the three dials but never enough to get to 347. it freezes, but never to the point that i can't move around to other places. anybody know what is going on.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Sep 19, 11 2:23 PM
in the x-ray you click the skeleton of the right and he shakes a little and the door knocker appears.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Sep 19, 11 2:18 PM
place the wire and press the red button and the chair will go back and there is the the half sun.

i am told by the walkthrough to use the hammer on the coffin and it calls for 3 clicks. i get no results no matter where i place the hammer. please advise.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator