Posts created by sadeyes0722

posted in The Lost Labyrinth on Jul 12, 17 8:03 AM
LBF242 wrote:I loved this game and I hope they make the next one. I hated to see this game come to an end. Really enjoyed playing this one!!

I am really liking this game also. can you tell me how many levels in all? thank you. oh by the way I am on level 91. thank you. :-)

posted in Grandpa's Table on Jun 28, 17 5:19 AM
game doesn't play. deleted it. would have loved to try this game.

posted in In Service of the Queen on Mar 10, 17 4:04 AM
Game seems like it could be great, however it is very slow with the pace. I always play on relaxed mode. hope someone else has better luck than me. I will go back to playing my viking games. lol have a great day.

I enjoyed the demo. it seems like a great game. sadly I cannot buy it until next month due to finances. :-( can't wait to play the whole game. Merry Christmas all. :-)

I cannot play this game. sent message and Dr. Felix report. I am trying to play all of the games in this series. I have tried everything to get it to work. help.

thank you so much for the info. I wrote to big fish about it however they sent me an ok that they received my message but never answered my question. this helps alot. thank you for taking the time to send this to me. :-)

I would like to know the order in which all of the dark parables games came out if anyone knows. its been a while since I played this series and would like to start from the first one to the last. any help is greatly appreciated. thank you

posted in Yummy Dreams: Jelly Rainbow on Apr 18, 16 3:54 AM
hi there is nothing there. if its still available I will take it if you don't mind.

posted in Brownies on Jul 19, 15 4:25 AM
having the same problems as the other fishies. I have windows 7 on pc. have tried repeatedly to play game and get code 809. please fix as I really like this game.

roxycavalier wrote:Anybody know what the code was for yesterday? Does it still work?
I believe it was Half for ce and off for se.

Just wanted to pop in to say Merry Christmas to all. Wishing you a wonderful day.

posted in Fill And Cross Christmas Riddles on Dec 22, 14 5:08 AM
I am having the same issue.

posted in The Cursed Island: Mask of Baragus on Nov 10, 14 2:51 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 14 3:38 AM
Valdy wrote:The beta version was called: Steam Punk, but quite often the devs, and ERS in particular, change the sub-title in the finished version.

I have already made a review on my own message board, but won't add it here. No fun when you get an earful from intolerant people who think they need to critizise the reviews of others and/or make fun of them.

Ooops... had to take the ( p ) off, because it turned into

Please don't stop your reviews. I appreciate your take on the games. It does help me to also decide whether or not to buy it. Keep up the good work. :-)

posted in Family Vacation California on Aug 11, 14 10:51 AM
bought and downloaded this game. tried to play it and it won't play at all. uninstalled it and still no good. how can I get it to work? thank you.

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Jul 31, 14 4:49 PM
Thank you, Blue StarFish. I went back in and found the other two pieces.

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Jul 31, 14 1:13 PM
It says on the map that you can find 2 more items in levels 47 and 49. Does anyone know how to get to them? I finished all the bonuses and the last level then nothing. Did I miss something? Thank you for your help. :-)

posted in Viking Saga: Epic Adventure on May 29, 14 2:48 AM
Good Morning All: I am not a big fan of TM Games. However I did try the Viking Saga and loved it. I like the fact that you can play untimed as my fingers cannot click to fast due to my shoulder and arm being messed up. I love the fact also that this game requires you to think and plan. I have the other 2 in this series and hope they come out with more games like this. Enjoy your day.

posted in Tales From The Dragon Mountain 2: The Lair on Apr 28, 14 11:55 AM
still no credit. bought 4 games today and used pcc but never received my bonus punches. hope it gets resolved before day is over.

posted in Mysterious Oasis on Mar 20, 14 4:46 AM
Sadly I used a credit for this game and was disappointed in the length. When I went back in to play I finished it within 5 mins. after purchase. definitely a waste of a credit. BF what happened? this is only the second time that I have purchased a game and this happened.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator