Posts created by marytee56

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 15, 18 8:24 AM
crystalwitch1955 wrote:
snake000 wrote:can someone please tell me why it is so difficult getting unique stamps I play through all zoom zones and don't get one but all other stamps I get heaps of them.

Hi. I think it comes under the heading of Sod's Law. Whichever stamp/item you need most, is the one you seem to get least of. You can put it on your wish list, and friends can gift them to you, but just keeping on with the HOS's is the main way to get them. Although it can be boring to keep doing the HOS's over and over, it does help to build up your inventory and depending on which level you are currently on, a well stocked inventory will help you to get through some of the levels faster.

You can get the unique stamp by playing the jigsaw games too x

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 14, 18 12:59 AM
HarryY wrote:Hi,

Every time I try to start up the game to play I get a prompt that it is DOWNLOADING along with several screens about building the castle, taming the pets, etc. I have sent pictures along with requests for help and so far BF Customer Support has not bothered to answer me.

It's a glitch, they explain it on the Midnight castle forum page below the new update notices,

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 13, 18 2:40 AM
Hope we get another update soon so the castle can be saved, don't like the look of this game at the moment, looks like one of those annihilation and destruction games my grandson plays. Just can't get into playing it as much as usual, maybe we all need the spring event to cheer us up after a cold long winter ?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 18 12:16 PM
Hi, many thanks to everyone who has friended me recently, for the moment I have more than enough friends to gift to......marytee56 xx

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 17, 17 2:04 AM
Hi everyone I've been playing for a while now,(level78) on my kindle. Several updates ago I started to have some issues with the game slowing down and freezing and / or crashing and the game not keeping up with my score, e.g. yesterday morning I played for almost 1 hour to get the plain stamps for that day's challenge and the game froze and crashed out and when I logged on again it was as if I hadn't even played at all . This happens every day, I know that this is a free game and shouldn't grumble but it's so frustrating playing for a while then freezing and going back to where you started. Is anyone else having these problems? It's only happening on this game and in the past I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled but it still happens, have tried a force stop but can't do that when it just crashes out, can anyone offer any suggestions please .......marytee56 xx

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 16, 17 5:55 AM
Hi everyone, I've been playing for a while now,(level78) on my kindle. Several updates ago I started to have some issues with the game slowing down and freezing and / or crashing and the game not keeping up with my score, e.g. this morning I played for almost 1 hour to get the plain stamps for today's challenge and the game froze and crashed out and when I logged on again it was as if I hadn't even played at all today. This happens every day, I know that this is a free game and shouldn't grumble but it's so frustrating playing for a while then freezing and going back to where you started. Is anyone else having these problems? It's only happening on this game and in the past I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled but it still happens, have tried a force stop but can't do that when it just crashes out, can anyone offer any suggestions please .......marytee56 xx

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 18, 17 1:39 AM
Hi everyone, I lost my old Id number because I had to uninstall and reinstall my game recently so to all the friends I had on my old Id (a154540 - marytee56) thank you for your gifts and please accept my new id a825420 and re- friend me again as I have gifts waiting for you all. A huge thank you to BF for their help in restoring my game back to level 75 from level 1, I was totally gutted when I reinstalled and found I was back to the beginning again so thank you, especially Brandon for his help. Happy gaming everyone. marytee56 xx

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 9, 17 1:33 AM
Hi I need friends to help with the castle challenges ,my old id was a154540 my new Id is a825420, I lost all my friends because I had to re install game, if you refriend me I will gift what I can back to you.....marytee56 x

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 9, 17 1:13 AM
Thanks but I need friends to gift me them, I never bothered asking for friends before so I only have the bfg friend John but that is only one medallion per day when I leave a present under his tree but as the challenge finishes on Saturday that only leaves me 1 day to do the remaining challenges

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 9, 17 12:00 AM
Playingthegame. I looked where you said but could only see wands and presents there I have around a 1000 spare presents it's the Santa medallions I need to complete today's part of the castle challenge

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 8, 17 11:37 PM
Hi everyone, I'm stuck on getting the 5 Santa medallions, I can wait another 4 days to complete the quest but that only leaves me 1 day to catch up to complete it (so I can actually finish a castle challenge for the 1st time) my id is a154540 (kindle) if anyone wants to friend me the other 4 medalions.?

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 27, 16 11:13 AM
Babanuki wrote:I am thrilled with the new update. Thank you so much! But EEK! I have spent over 65,000 in coins just to craft the items needed to move up to level 73. Not to mention the amount of coins needed to open new areas. I am so glad I built up my coins, diamonds and inventory while we were waiting. I had over 1,089,000 coins when the update came and now have about 924,000. That may sound like there's a lot and I am grateful to have accumulated so much, but that's 165,000 spent in just one day. Plus who knows how much more will be required. I'm not really complaining, well maybe just a little bit. I just want to warn others to be prepared. And for some reason, all the items I crafted for the new areas don't show up in my inventory so I can't sell them to recover some of the cost. Is anyone else having that problem? All in all, the update is great. The developers deserve a big hand for an excellent job!

Just got to level 74 and am waiting for another update to continue the game, the new update was fun to play and the scenes were good, I used a lot of coins though to get to level 74 so it's a good job I was stockpiling them while I waited for the update.
Just a note - I realised that by feeding some of the pets when I got to scenes which needed more than one item (e.g. 2 keys and I didn't have any at that time) then the pets gave me what I needed to continue instead of having to wait for the hos to count down for the hour it takes them to reset.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 21, 16 2:24 AM
Hi everyone , just done the new update and went to the inn to progress on level 71 and clicked on Geronimo and it says I have to still wait for another update????
Has anyone else had this message? Been waiting a good couple of months for this to happen I am using my kindle to play this game xx

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 16 6:11 AM
mickyduck wrote:just finished the update and now cannot connect to server
have tried several time through out the day but no success
please help
have removed the game and reinstalled but with no success

Just installed new update and I can't get the game to open up either.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 24, 16 3:41 AM
Hi everyone, I am playing on a pc and kindle, I'm on level 69 on the kindle but can't move on yet as I am waiting for a new update, I got the update on my pc last week but am only on level 29 so the game is still slow to play, lots of waiting for hos to time out so I can move on plus I'm having to do the same games 3 times as each side quest is for the same thing, ( the items from the figure head on the boat in mirror lake ) so it's pretty boring.
Hope the kindle updates soon so I can continue on with my game, I reached level 69 pretty quickly after the last update so seem to have waited forever for this new one to come round, got really excited when the pc updated last week thinking I could move to level 70 soon on the kindle version but nothing yet ? xx

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 7, 15 2:49 AM
Thanks Tifaya for your reply.
Hopefully it will be soon?
Still got the Halloween stuff and pumpkins on so hopefully they will update it to thanksgiving or Christmas collectables soon xx

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 7, 15 1:25 AM
Hi I use a kindle fire to play the game and have reached level 66, I am now unable to go any further as I am supposed to finish Valerias quest by going to the keeper of the castle but when I do it says there are no quests and to wait for a further update, reading through the forums I can't find anyone who has past this level.
My question is how long before the next update comes? I have been waiting almost a week now and it's bit boring being unable to move on further. ..... Mary

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 7, 15 12:56 AM
Hi. I am on level 66 of midnight castle ( using a kindle fire) and I am stuck on the quest asking me to go to the keeper of the castle, when I do it says it will continue after an update and that there are no quests, I can't move on any further now?
Does anyone know when I will be able to play on with this game as it's getting a bit boring just going from scene to scene with no quests to do....... Mary

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator