Posts created by MysticLiving

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 10, 16 8:52 PM
How do I post screenshots?

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 8, 16 6:41 AM
Really enjoy the game. However I've run into a technical glitch the last couple of days. I'm getting invisible combatants in the one-on-one fight area. When I go into the battle there is no one there to take their turn. I have screenshots if you would like me to send them. Yesterday there was one invisible combatant, today there are two. The dialogue box reads Defeat str_enemy_name_evilflower! Can you help?

posted in Divine Academy on Oct 16, 15 12:54 PM
Brilliant folks, the port is the perfect solution. I was in a catch 22 solution. I can;t upgrade the magistrate til I complete the scroll task, and I couldn;t complete the scroll task until I upgraded the magistrate. Off to sell scrolls now. Thanks so much.

posted in Divine Academy on Oct 15, 15 4:53 PM
I am tasked with collecting scrolls 8 times from the University. I am halfway through the task and have hit my scroll limit. There are nothing more for me to study that requires scrolls, so I have no way to reduce the number of scrolls I have. Is there a way to move scrolls into storage, or just delete them?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator