Posts created by tennco

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 18 6:59 PM
Woohoo!!!! With my last post I became an angelfish.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 18 6:57 PM
Yes a lot of us have the moose. You just need to keep trying and some day he will be yours too. Come join us on the new forum as listed .

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 18 2:42 PM
You have to wait like the rest of us are doing.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 18 4:03 AM

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 4:47 AM
I also added that, however I think back to how long it took me to find this forum. It must make playing this game that much harder. All we can do is keep trying.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 6:41 PM
I have looked at pond and will need to figure out how to use it also. Carly

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 6:14 PM
I have about 10 of game friends that have joined. I fear that many of them don’t use the forum.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 5:18 PM
I have joined the forum at Delphi so I am inviting all of my friends to join me there. It may seem a little complicated at first, but if I can figure it out anyone can. It allows for much better communication between players. It is a work in progress, but is coming together nicely with some hard work of dedicated volunteers. The game is still the same; your friends are still the same. See you there!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 10:40 AM
There are usually two or three per hos. Just keep clicking on page and they should open up for you. They ask for inventory items. Hope that helps

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 4:14 AM

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 9:35 AM
I guess I didn’t see that you already had two posts that had explanations on what they were and how to get rid of them.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 5:57 AM
They will go away. Just keep playing and after a couple of levels they will be gone.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 5:34 AM
Bump

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 4:22 PM
We will be watching for you, grandma6. Everyday some good friends drop in. The more the merrier.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 5:07 AM
Hello. I am going to continue to play and have joined the Delphi group. It is a bit complicated right now, but much easier to communicate with one another. I don’t do Facebook and never will and don’t do any other social media so I hope the Delphi thing works to keep in touch. There are some hard working folks scrambling to set it up. I will also explore other sites that have been mentioned.

I look forward to remaining friends. Carly

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 4:17 PM
My heart goes out to you ! I am dealing with a similiar situation with three of my siblings so I totally understand what you are going through. Hugs and prayers to you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 4:14 PM
I am learning my way around the Delphi site. Seems adequate for me. I hope my friends move with me so we can stay in touch. I’m open to others but so far I like this one.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 10:47 AM
Druid my name was taken too so I just added MC after it. Keep trying, it looks like a pretty good alternative. In fact, dare I say it, it looks to be better than what we have.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 9:15 AM
Ok. I am going to give this a try. I don’t do social media so this will be an experience for me. For all of my friends, I hope we meet up somewhere. I would hate to lose contact with you. I’m am doing the Delphi thing.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 8:24 AM
How do I log in? Do I have to register first? And do I use my real email or log in with game name and Mc password?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator