Posts created by cissyr1768

posted in Christmas Puzzle 2 on Nov 9, 16 4:10 PM
There is an issue with this game at level 31 you can't finish. When you do it closes the game. Then when you reopen it makes you replay it just for it to close again. I refuse to own trash games this needs to be fixed or the game is worthless.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 25, 15 8:54 AM
Merry Christmas from North Carolina. In the 70's here as well. I would much rather have cooler weather and a bit of snow but at least it isn't thunder showers.

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Apr 27, 15 8:42 AM
Has anyone other then me got the slow kid, I swear that kid is use.less. He barely moves. It took him 10 minutes to get a mushroom from by the hut to take it to the food storage. However he can run when the yellow masks are close by. At first it was funny but now it is just annoying as heck. He is 6 years old now and the 2 year old is 20 times faster then him.

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Apr 27, 15 8:39 AM
Yeah it does seem to take forever to get the huts built. I have 2 masters and 2 adept working on 1 hut and after a few days it's still only 24% done. However that love shack got built in no time at all.

posted in Farm Up on Oct 13, 14 1:53 PM
I bought gold this morning went to redo the whole game. Normally they give you unlimited for 4 hours well I got 17 energy and that was it for 40 gold like WTF?? Then it did an error so the game closed itself, and then a few minutes later I went ahead and reopened it and the continue button doesn't work. So it cost me 40 gold to star out all new then another 16 gold for 4 hours unlimited. This is a rip off, because now I can't even play the game. If your not going to give us unlimited energy for 40 gold then the redo the farm should be 100% free. And now I have lost all of my gold and the game doesn't work as usual BFG has let me down. I really should have known better I lost tons of money on American road trip and the game wont work on my computer, I am surprised my computer didn't catch on fire with ART, it over heated the computer every 2 minutes and that was with a brand new computer. so I thought farm up would be so much better, so much for that idea. BFG has been going down hill over the years, but losing cash just ticks me off.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 13, 14 9:40 AM
How come they are disappearing now, where before they didn't after we collected the reward for the quest?? I think this is what ticks me off with boom zap first you can get all kinds of something then only 1 of something they need to make up their minds. I guess I am once again screwed on this collection. I do believe today I will be removing this trash from my computer, no other game over heats my computer other then this one.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 13, 14 9:33 AM
Yeah I had that issue yesterday and the day before but today so far I have done 4 valentines quests and still have another one I am in the middle of doing. But have to give my computer a break the game is back to over heating my laptop again. So ticks me off.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 11, 14 6:27 AM
I like the newest update that they had this morning. I finally can play again for as long as I want to, whatever was making my computer over heat before is now gone. I just spent close to 1 hour playing and no issues. So lets hope they leave the game alone for now.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 11, 14 4:39 AM
I will try the hotel again. I didn't even know I got the carnations until way after I accepted the rewards. I sure hope that I can still get the flowers. I am guessing though that the new mini games give us stuff for valentines day. This could be why they gave us all the extra resources???

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 11, 14 4:36 AM
I hope it fixes something still am having issues with it over heating my laptop. I want to play but at this rate its going to take me forever to play the darn game to where I can get anything. Been losing stuff all morning due to it trying to fry my laptop, so laptop shuts down. I hate all these updates. I use to play for hours and now 5 minutes max.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 11, 14 4:33 AM
Maybe I had better look, I just did play a bit after updating last night. But if there is another one, I wonder what that one does???

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 8, 14 4:08 PM
I wish it had of been on today. However I went to the cabin and expected to at least get the normal amount of thread and instead got 1. I was very upset over that. I have never seen the game just give us 1 spool of thread.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 7, 14 4:38 PM
Luckily I have already put my real name on there. But yeah I think people leaving player makes them look lazy. I wish they would allow us to add friends like through ART where you can add 5 a day and it puts the names up there. This game if you don't have a code you can't add any one.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 7, 14 4:36 PM
I only have 4 friends right now and 2 were there when I first joined I guess one was BFG??? However I give daily and a few were harder to find things but I gave them and still haven't gotten anything. I only asked for the easier to find things to. So not sure why I haven't gotten anything back.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 7, 14 4:33 PM
I was finally interested in this game and so enjoying it and have been having this issue all day long. I know folks said this happens at about level 18 but I still have 10 more levels to get there. I so enjoy this game so much more then ART. I was hoping this one was without issues, I guess not.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 7, 14 4:30 PM
This happened to me today. I know they said there was an issue at about level 18 where it happens and you get locked out, but I am only at level 8. Just had it happen 4 times in a row tonight. I don't care for that when I so enjoy this game so much.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 7, 14 4:21 PM
awalkinglady wrote:At least the botanical games are a bit of a challenge. The butterfly games are a no-brainer. Of course you don't want to play the botanicals when using a keepsake as they do take up some time to complete.

In fact I can't stand the butterfly games, But I enjoy the park ranger and the botanical gardens, they are relaxing to me and my kids. Even myt kids don't like the butterfly game.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 6, 14 10:52 AM
kjcf wrote:not mastered all, get a bit fed up with no tasks coming up i must admit, but hey ho, enjoy it mainly. cissy, are you sure its the game thats making your pc overheat, and not the fans in your pc ?? cant see how a game would make your pc overheat.

It's the only game doing it. It puts the computer into over drive and it runs and runs, until when it over heats. the fans start but its not cooling it fast enough. I have a brand new laptop so I know its not due to age. However I can play all the other games that BFG offers for free to play games and no issues. I spent all day yesterday playing Midnight castle. I even left and went to the store, and never once did it mess it up. However this morning in the middle of playing a mini game it over heated the computer again. there is something in that after Christmas update that did it, because before that I could play for hours and hours and not an issue.

posted in Farm Up on Feb 6, 14 10:46 AM
However I am beginning to think that these types of games are not good for BFG's reputation. Seems like every single one of their free to play games has issues. I removed farm up off my computer when I realized it had issues. Oh well, now the other games I have all have issues go figure. It's like the developers of these free to play games do not beta test any of them. When they update there is more issues. Then they try and fix the update issues, and create more issues.

I am beginning to think that BFG needs to go back to their old fashioned online games, which brought me here in the first place. Area 52, and their bingo games, and so much more made this place, and lately not even any good BFG downloadable games, Looks like BFG is going in the crapper and fast. I am to that point of thinking about never buying another game from them again. Believe me their good reputation is being tarnished by the quality of the junk they are offering.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 6, 14 5:14 AM
Nope I have not mastered everything. I still have tons to go. I so hoped that I could play more, however after that December update that now makes my computer over heat its not worth the time. I have to close it down after 2 HO's and after every 3 mini games. I am tired of it. However with other games I have no issues. It's the last update that messed me up.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator