Posts created by Pggirl65

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 5, 17 2:29 PM
I dont get the big deal with people getting all upset about buying their products to help others, you get money from it either way and you are also helping someone else, does it truely matter as long as we are all helping each other? Like Centabo said....it is a game, enjoy and as long as someone is being helped who cares who buys it.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 26, 17 1:22 PM
Good idea to post on the thread, ya never happened to me before and was starting to think i was going crazy lol. Glad i am not though lol

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 26, 17 7:02 AM
Well "found" what was missing yesterday that i couldnt find, how does a building appear all of a sudden? I was looking forever trying to figure out what was missing, go and look again, and there is a building just off an island that was not there yesterday.....ughhh really. No i didnt miss it, it was not there at all before, how does that happen

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 26, 17 6:53 AM
Silver_hawk I have clicked on pretty well everything i can think of but i will go through it again. But ready to scream ?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 25, 17 9:27 PM
I am in the same position, i am stuck and cant find anything i have missed, i have gone over it and over it trying to figure it out.....arghhhh

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 14, 17 5:58 PM
Great idea, think i will do that for a while

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 14, 17 5:03 PM
Am I the only one who finds that the each addition takes a long time to open up to keep building on the castle?, For something that says "coming soon", that has been a long time now, starting to get tired of diving for stuff when all I do is turn around and sell it, dont get me wrong I like helping others out who need them, but what do they consider soon? Come on and pick it up, getting rather bored

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 30, 16 5:42 PM
Ok so its not just me then that its the same scene for the dive each time, i was starting to wonder lol. Thank you

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 29, 16 8:42 PM
Everytime i go back down now for the past few times the underwater island is exactly the same, is it me or is this the way it is....kinda boring seeing the same thing everytime

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 8, 16 9:29 AM
Im exhausted trying to do it all, cant either keep up on magic, if im not home right away i loose everything and either have to spend pearls to save it or wait 12hrs to start all over again, and yes now the castle starting up again and to wait 3 bloody hrs for 3 bricks...seriously?? They need to think about this or people are going to give up. Same with needing only green stones for underwater but you get lots of blue yellow or red ones but hardly any green ones. I have spent like 5 days on one island underwater waiting for green stones. Its very frustrating...think players need to help with game set up.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 8, 16 9:29 AM
Im exhausted trying to do it all, cant either keep up on magic, if im not home right away i loose everything and either have to spend pearls to save it or wait 12hrs to start all over again, and yes now the castle starting up again and to wait 3 bloody hrs for 3 bricks...seriously?? They need to think about this or people are going to give up. Same with needing only green stones for underwater but you get lots of blue yellow or red ones but hardly any green ones. I have spent like 5 days on one island underwater waiting for green stones. Its very frustrating...think players need to help with game set up.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 1, 16 6:34 AM
I will definitely be sending post to tech support, i dont know how any who works can do the underwater levels, im home and im struggling to get enough magic to keep diver down plus clear areas, its crazy. Im about 6 islands in and need 5000 magic for just one of the islands on the kevel plus 1300 for each hour to keep him down, they need to really deal with this as its getting to be too much

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 25, 16 8:36 AM
I use magic to keep my diver down for the night, i know its hard when you dont have that level and think that makes it unfair for lower levels. There is no coming back up once diver is down unless you let timer run out, but just remember that any green stones you have used will be gone and you have to start all over again, so unless you dont have to come up i would suggest not to, or wait until you have a bunch of green stones saves up. Some of the underwater levels take a long time to complete and unless you have the magic to keep your diver down for a length of time you cant unless you want to use pearls, i think they didnt quite think this through for everyone and need to change that...just my opnion

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 17, 16 6:50 PM
So choked right now, just finally got on game after 5 hours of it not letting me in and lost everything i had do e on underwater level, after days of getting a few freen stones only to loose it all and now have to get 8 pearls so i can do it all again, really frustrating when its at no fault on my own but the game

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 8, 16 6:35 AM
I have spent 5 days below on the 4th island trying to get green stones and getting rather frustrated with it, i keep feeding my diver magic so i do t have to use pearls, which took me a bit to realize i could do after using pearls a few times. But 5 days on one island is rediculous, they need to deal with that as it shouldnt be this hard to get the green stones

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 8, 16 6:28 AM
Almost seeming like the ones you need you are not getting, i need greens ones and im so rarely getting them its frustrating. I would get a message to support and
Let them know.

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 8, 16 6:23 AM
I love the game and im on level 87, my only real feustration now is with underwater.part. I have been on the 4th island now for 5 days because the balloons only have given 3 green stones in all those days, i have continually sent balloons for all those days but i have gotten everything else, i have to keep feeding my little guy magic to keep him down there (hopefuuly hos tank dont run out and drown before its done), or i loose everything i have and have to start the island all over again, i mean seriously if you need green stones to complete the level dont make it impossible to get them, because there are times im wanting to quit now if this keeps up.

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 5, 16 6:29 AM
I havent gotten a green one in 3 days and i have been sending balloons constantly, getting rather frustrated with it and ready to quit

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 3, 16 4:54 PM
Im getting tired of the balloons giving nothing but red and blue stones, how are you supposed to do anything when there really is no other way of getting them except for the odd person in your place and that is far and few between too....getting rather tired of it

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 2, 16 7:59 PM
Ok am i the only one frustrated right now, dont get me wrong i am glad there are things to do, but meanwhile waiting for the continuation of the castle upgrade you are saving the basalts etc for when the next stage is ready, but meanwhile they are taking up so much room in storage that you cant store much else if anything. Wish they would do something about that

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator