Posts created by MarktheShark69

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 22, 16 5:28 PM
Hi, I just finished Havana and I can't get Rio to load. It just says, "Coming soon". Is it done? How can I download it?

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 15, 16 4:08 PM
I can't believe they haven't updated PC yet! What gives? I've completed Shanghai and I can't get to LA! Why do they hate PC players?!?!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 13, 16 8:55 PM
Hi, for Gummy Drop on PC, how can you get Los Angeles to open up. I just completed Shanghai and it just says something about waiting for the next update. What gives? I know it exists; I've heard about people playing it.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 23, 16 3:20 PM
Ok, so what is being done to fix London 106? I'm on the hardest level and there is absolutely NO WAY it will ever give enough blue gummies to finish the level! What is being done?!?!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 21, 16 7:21 PM
So, only Shanghai 29, you have to either be lucky enough to get a lightening, or burn a lightening boost. Pretty lame level....

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 17, 16 10:49 AM
In the meantime, feel free to reimburse me for the coins I spent on the extra moves....

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 17, 16 10:44 AM
Hi, I just completed Barcelona and moved on to Shanghai, but the level won't seem to start. It gave me the option to download, but it never started. I've exited and re-entered the game a few times and it won't start-- help!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 4, 16 3:56 PM
This level is WAAAAAAAAYYYYY too difficult on Intern level! I had to buy more moves to complete it and I should not have had to.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 4, 16 3:55 PM
Edp1730 is correct; this level is messed up. It just doesn't give you enough pink gummies to complete it in the inadequate amount of moves you're given. This level needs to be tweeked to either produce more pink gummies, or to have more moves. You shouldn't have to use a shovel to finish the level.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 4, 16 3:50 PM
Hi,

I'm having a problem with Paris 95 on the second difficulty level. At no point did souvenir's ever appear, and you have to drop about 15 of them. Seems like a glitch. Not very happy as I had to waste a life on this. Please help!

Mark

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 6, 15 7:51 PM
I found the solution on another forum board, but it's REALLY unfair. On your very first move use a waterfall on the center row. That will make all the souvenir's drop, then just get rid of the tiles. It's TOTALLY unfair to have to waste a boost to complete a level.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 15, 15 8:29 PM
Does anyone know why the time for shipping cargo changes? It used to take only an hour for some cities that are close, but now they all take four hours regardless of distance. Something funny is going on....

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 24, 15 7:29 PM
And if you think that level is tough, wait until London 16...

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 24, 15 7:15 PM
I TOTALLY agree! This level is way too hard and does not give out enough blue gummies to finish. I never have, and thankfully I was able to finish Paris without it. The developers need to create a patch or something for this level....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator