Posts created by Minacat

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 16, 16 11:34 PM
I do the same thing smilingeyes! I try to make sure my store is stocked with useful things he for other players. I'm on level 80 so I'm not in the dead zone yet, but there's not much to do at this level either.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 13, 16 11:39 AM
I really like that idea Gemma J!!! Get rid of the red indicator and make it possible to trade in the lower magic giving fountains for better magical stuff! Perfect!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 12, 16 5:27 PM
For some reason after visiting friends, I keep getting a message stating that I can't not visit friends until my game is updated.... I'm already totally updated already.. Is there anyway I could get any help with this?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 12, 16 4:47 AM
I'm happy to see someone else agrees with me! I really don't have many complaints about the game as a whole, but these things really annoy me. It won't deter me from playing but it might turn some people off toward the game

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 11, 16 8:41 PM
I just genuinely like the game. It's pretty entertaining and in curious to see what the new depths will have in store for us.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 11, 16 6:54 PM
Hello everyone
I just want to talk/suggest something that has bugged me from the very beginning of playing "Sunken secrets". The magic fountains!!! Yes, they are needed and pretty darn cool, but I hate the way there is always a indicator over them. When you have your max magic amount, this thing should just go away instead of turning red.... The red indicator gets in the way of other things and just gets plan annoying. There's really no reason for it either. The blue indicator is fine when you do in fact need magic, but there is no reason to have the red indicator once the max amount is achieved.. It's redundant! Please people of Big Fish, consider getting rid of the red indicators above magic fountains. They make it darn near impossible to enjoy all the little details in the game, make it hard to set things up, and get in the way of other needed stuff!!! Rant over! Thank you!

Oh also please add more food options. Such as fish, sea weed, oysters, lobsters.. And have a fishing shack and processing plant for it all. These islanders are really lacking in their dietary needs! And ANIMALS!!! There needs to be animals! Pets, sheep for wool, cows for real milk, chickens for eggs... Things like that!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 16, 15 8:36 AM
I hope it's okay for me to post this here. I have a couple of suggestions if things I would love and think others might enjoy as well. First, please take the cost of things down. They are kind of high. I think people would enjoy and continue to play the game if this happen. Secondly, these islanders are severely lacking in protene in their diets! They live on a island! They need to be fishing! A fishing shack, and processing plant would be great. Please don't make it for some ungodly level either, or make it so expensive it would be maddening to get. This game is very fun, and addicting, but lacking in some places.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 25, 15 11:50 AM
I'm new to the game but I'm already to level 22 . Anyway, yesterday I started getting a connection error, and being kicked off the game. It says "connection error, you are using another device, click okay to relaunch." What is going on? It's getting really annoying and it's causing me not to be able to go to other people's islands or decorate.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator