Posts created by imjaws2

posted in Christmas Stories: A Little Prince on Dec 23, 17 10:21 PM
I enjoyed playing this game, I guess because it's Christmas. At least until I ran into a puzzle that I cannot solve and get no helpful hints. I don't know what this type of puzzle is called but it's the one where there are layover screens to find the horoscope signs. I have it down to two, Scorpio and the Fire of Life. I, unfortunately, give up because I have tried it 3 or 4 times, tried the walkthrough and the hints just show the bars to move the screens back and forth, up and down. Any help out there? I have to give it up and can't go anywhere without solving this first. Thanks.

posted in Stranded Dreamscapes: Deadly Moonlight on Aug 20, 17 9:43 PM
This is another frozen part of the game which you just keep going in the same loop without any skip or outcome. Any advice?

posted in Mystery Trackers: Memories of Shadowfield on Jul 24, 17 8:34 PM
You've got to be kidding me! Why would I want to go to all that trouble? There are good trouble-free games out there that do not need gamers to jump through hoops in order to play them.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Memories of Shadowfield on Jul 22, 17 7:57 PM
Having the same problem with the hint button. Too bad as it seems like it could be a good game.

posted in Eventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror on Mar 29, 17 8:17 PM
Once again, I'm stuck on a game and there is no walkthrough. I'm nearing the end of the game. The hint keeps breaking (mirror) and I have no idea what to do. The map doesn't show where to go. I hope someone can help. I have too many Big Fish games on my system lately where I reach a point and can go no further. This is after hundreds of BF Games that I have bought over the years.

posted in Eventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror on Mar 29, 17 8:15 PM
Once again, I'm stuck on a game and there is no walkthrough. I'm nearing the end of the game. The hint keeps breaking (mirror) and I have no idea what to do. The map doesn't show where to go. I hope someone can help. I have too many Big Fish games on my system lately where I reach a point and can go no further. This is after hundreds of BF Games that I have bought over the years.

posted in The Keeper of Antiques: The Imaginary World on Mar 22, 17 9:15 PM
I too am having the problem with the airship. The directions to change Administrator are too difficult for me to use. And, we should not have to do that if a game is properly designed. I am tired of Big Fish games causing me problems. Right now I have 5 games that are sitting on my system because I cannot continue with them. What's happening to our games?

posted in Mystery Tales: The Hangman Returns on Feb 24, 17 9:35 PM
This looks like it could be a great game. However, the games within are difficult and even tho I have the skip to use, you can't use it in several of the mini games. Therefore, you can't go any further in the game if you can't (or don't want to) solve them. Too bad.

posted in Dawn of Hope: Skyline Adventure on Jan 10, 17 6:42 PM
Thanks, Janspek. I'm having the same problem. It's ridiculous to get this far in a game and then not be able to make something work right. I hope someone has an answer.

posted in Dawn of Hope: Skyline Adventure on Dec 4, 16 7:24 PM
Any clues as to how to get past the battle with the Wanderer? I've tried the walkthrough which was no help. I know you have to throw punches at him until the bar gets filled but I can't get past one/third of it.

posted in Mystery Tales: Eye of the Fire on Oct 28, 16 11:41 PM
I'm having a problem with the hint button also. I use Windows 8

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of Wolfhill on Apr 18, 16 5:18 AM
Bingo! Thanks, BearCreekStables.

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of Wolfhill on Mar 28, 16 9:51 PM
Seems to be a great game but I cannot get the gate to go up in the torture room. Hint doesn't work nor does the walkthrough. They just show which bar to use to raise the gate but it doesn't work..

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Fountain of Youth on Feb 28, 16 8:08 AM
I'm about ready to join you in quitting but I keep hoping Moon will reply to me. I hate to give up on a game.

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Fountain of Youth on Feb 19, 16 6:04 PM
Moon: easy for you to say but I cannot follow your directions as I have no spacial concepts in my brain. I still don't get it.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst Unlocked on Dec 30, 15 12:12 PM
Having a similar problem. I played the game and have 28 minutes left in the demo but the game disappeared and won't reopen. When I try to download it again, it says it is already downloaded but it still won't open.

posted in Dangerous Games: Illusionist on Mar 15, 15 5:01 PM
Me, too. Too short

posted in Grim Facade: The Artist and the Pretender on Oct 17, 14 4:05 PM
Can anyone give me any clues about how to get past the chessboard? The hint button keeps taking me there and I can't get beyond it. Thanks

posted in Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness on Oct 7, 14 7:55 AM
Please see message I also sent to developer. After downloading, when I try to play the game, Ii a message that this APP wont' work with my pc.

posted in Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness on Oct 7, 14 3:53 AM
Thanks for being available. I would like to try out the game as the graphics in the samle pictures make it look really great. But I get a message that the APP won't work on my pc. I don't get this message on any other games and hope you have suggestions.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator