Posts created by Desertdruid

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 10:15 PM
Come to the Delphi forum - we're ready & happy to help!

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 4:58 PM
Ok, I've copied over my favorites from here. Apologies to those whose posts I didn't include, but we're running out of time.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 3:35 PM
Thank you so much Napoeon for the tremendous help you have given us here over the years!
May only goodness befall you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 3:28 PM
The Midnight Castle on Delphi forum already has a list of android players looking for friends. Please join us there & add your request for friends:

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 3:19 PM
She's back in now - all is well.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 11:25 AM
A couple people at Delphi have said they would post any new update information found on Facebook to the Delphi forum.

For game issues, I'd go to Delphi. Lots of experienced players there who looove to give advice!

And if you need Customer Support to help restore your game, etc, go straight to them. Their address is linked on Delphi.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 11:04 AM
Yikes, Jaximoto! 270??? Oy!
I thought I'd caught a ridiculous number of bunnies, but not nearly that many!

Caught a dozen more this morning & still missing the upper right (High 5 bunny). Wish me luck!

And good luck to all of us as we continue on without this forum. Take care, everybody.
Anyone who misses me can find me at Delphi.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 5:04 PM
in particular love the cute lil artic ferret or mink…
I always thought that was an ermine with it's winter coat ……

And yes, the Battle Pit get replaced by the Castle Armory. No more beautiful kitty.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 4:57 PM
Dark chocolate cognac truffles???? O M G !!!! Must have recipe!!! Please, please?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 3:54 PM
I probably broke it, posting that huge thread of Sadie's!
I finally gave up at 3: - page refused to load anymore.
That's ok - I needed a break!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 3:37 PM
I'd love to have the Winter Garden back, but I'm frankly relieved the others (Mirrors, Battle Pit) are gone - except for the gorgeous black cat in the Battle Pit - he's welcome back anytime, anywhere!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 7:15 AM
Gut-wrenching going through pms…
Indeed! I spent most of the day yesterday re-reading then deleting pms & cried more than once. There are a few I just can't bring myself to delete yet, because those family members are no longer with us - like D@NgeR, & BorkZorkOrk who was so brilliantly funny & never came back from that trip.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 11:57 PM
Here's the address for our new forum on Delphi:

There's threads for people looking for friends for each platform.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 11:49 PM
The Spring Event is on now - we're in the final week. Please don't miss out on this opportunity! Have you opened your Private Room yet? Have you invited friends? Are you catching the Eggs? Are you doing the Fairy's Quests?

There's SOOOO much more to MC than just the same few HOS - do some reading in the Tips & Hints thread - it's time well spent.
And come join us at our new forum on Delphi - in 2 more days we won't be able to answer your questions here anymore.

Happy searching!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 7:15 AM
I want a dolphin pet to play with my mermaid, but first I suppose we need an ocean for it to swim in. {sigh}
Just another wish I'll never get.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 7:09 AM
I couldn't get into the Castle at all yesterday from 11: AM until late in the evening. Couldn't get into the forum either. Just never loaded.
It's ok this morning (knocking on wood!) …… so far …… we'll see ……

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 18 2:33 PM
1457051 wrote:I hope this is one that can be copied to Delphi forum

Are you volunteering?
This & clever object pairing would be nice to have.
I've still got my hands full with my current project. Having bad connection issues today making it impossible.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 18 8:02 AM
Before you pull the plug, turn out the lights, & lock the door on the 29th, can the last thing you do PLEASE be to post a thread at the very beginning of the forum saying:
"No one knows when the next update will be"
?
Please?
Thank you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 18 7:49 AM
No one ever knows in advance. But they're usually several months apart.
Enjoy the Spring Event while it lasts. It will be a long summer.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 11:39 AM
We haven't had a mini-event since June of last year. CCs can be right after one another or months apart. There's been no set schedule, other than we have had 1 during each Special Event.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator