Posts created by nemlee

I completed level 9, and the map won't let me access level 10. I uninstalled and re-installed, same thing. I would really like to play the rest of this game - darn it, I paid for the Collector's Edition - what a waste of money!
Cancel, cancel. cancel - I figured it out!

posted in Elven Legend 5: The Fateful Tournament on Mar 12, 18 7:48 PM
Sorry - should have posted this on the Elven Legend 4 forum! My bad.

posted in Elven Legend 5: The Fateful Tournament on Mar 12, 18 7:44 PM
I have had this problem for a while. When I complete Level 9, the map will not let me progress to level 10. Why not?

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 4 on Feb 17, 18 8:42 PM
What level are you on? The reasons for them disappearing vary, and you CAN get them back in different ways.

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 4 on Feb 17, 18 12:03 PM
Thank you!

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 4 on Feb 16, 18 3:51 PM
Again, I could be wrong, but it seems to me that it increases the mana - at least the lil guys seem to run there after they collect mana from the wells.

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 4 on Feb 15, 18 4:07 PM
What is the bell for?

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 4 on Feb 15, 18 4:04 PM
I could be wrong, but I think you have to build a barracks and get a warrior before you can defeat him, then use the "Sharp Sword" to quicken it up.

Thank you, that worked!

There is a post that says there is an update to fix Level 59 - go to "Updates" on the Big Fish games app - I don't have an "Updates" tab.Now what?

posted in Lost Artifacts Collector's Edition on Jul 24, 17 3:50 PM
In this level a small black box appears (the Luggage? anyone familiar with Discworld will know what I mean) runs around and vanishes. I have tried to click on it to no avail, and wonder if it is something to do with the missing "stop time" icon? Any ideas?

posted in Lost Artifacts Collector's Edition on Jul 23, 17 4:58 PM
I waited until I had finished the game to post. I have to agree with previous posters that in no way is this a Collectors Edition game. I feel really cheated out of my two game credits, where is the strategy guide, where are the bonus levels? A complete scam in my opinion. I wish I had paid more attention to the reviews before I wasted two good credits. So its my own fault, but I hoped that I might find it fun enough to warrant my two credits. Alas, no, very easy and not challenging at all. I do not play with the music on, and have no use for the screen-savers or whatever they are. so stupid me, what a waste!

OK, this is a really stupid question, but where do you find the achievements you have gained? I don't really care about times, bettering the designers scores and stuff like that, but it might be amusing to see how I did.I mostly play these games in relaxed mode, and don't need to "beat" anyone's score - well, heck, I'm OLD, and am done competing! I have looked all over, and all I can find is "Top Scores". I'm probably stoopid (well, that goes with OLD, right?) but it might be fun to see what other "achievements" I could get.

Maggie, you have saved my sanity - and I suspect that of several other fishes too! Thank you SO much!

I didn't pay any attention to the guide. It's probably not the correct way, but I built the farm, the carried on to the bridge, got an extra guy and built the bridge, carried on as far as I could then demolished to farm and buit a mine. That gave me enough crystals to get to the next building site where I built a farm, then onwards and upwards! Hope this helps.

posted in Weather Lord: Graduation Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 17 5:32 PM
Please ignore the Strategy Guide for this level - you do not need to build the Grain Mill first, you can gather enough food from the bushes, so build the Saw Mill instead.

2.11, if I'm not mistaken, is a bonus level. There are no puzzle pieces on bonus levels.

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 9, 16 4:17 PM
The windmill is to speed up production, you feed it with spare stuff and your buildings will produce a lot faster for a really short time. I play relaxed, so I don't bother with them unless they are a required item. Not worth the hassle, for me!

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 9, 16 4:13 PM
The windmill is to speed up production, you feed it with spare stuff and your buildings will produce a lot faster for a really short time. I play relaxed, so I don't bother with them unless they are a required item. Not worth the hassle, for me!

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 9, 16 4:07 PM
The one to the left of the hut wants a strange-looking thing like a globe (or an ice-cream sundae!). What is it. and where do you find it? I have played this right through three times, and have never found it. The same thing is needed on a later level too.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator