Posts created by LaTusita

I tried the link to the welcome letter after I read that it was an open invitation because, although I rarely post, I love the help that everyone has left in the game forums. I am usually playing games from so long ago that no one would be interested in my problems or info but I really depend on the advice that someone has posted previously.
That being said, I got the message that I do not have permission to access this thread.

posted in Shadowplay: The Forsaken Island Collector's Edition on Feb 2, 18 6:56 AM
I agree!
What I usually do now is wait a couple of days after a game comes out and then check the reviews, loading them newest first. I find that, by that time, a few different people will have played the whole game, not just the trial and I get some new opinions, not just the regular reviewers.
It also helps because, if there are serious problems in the game, I can decide how much grief I want to purchase!

Yesterday's code for CE games was Dream and for SE was PEACE and they are still working as of right now. Enjoy!

I just used it 2:15 p.m. central standard time.

Still working 2:15 p.m. central standard time.

Thank you!

posted in Halloween Stories: Invitation Collector's Edition on Oct 31, 17 6:20 PM
You place the chisel on the stone and hit it with the hammer. Hope this helps.

I just finished the game (Windows 8) and had no problems at all. I'm now half way through the bonus chapter. Sorry you're having issues. Have you tried contacting Big Fish?

posted in I Know a Tale on Jan 15, 17 10:49 AM
I just finished I Know a Tale finally because I got stuck many times so I would take a break for a while (sometimes for a month or more). But I can't say enough about how much fun I had. Not like your run of the mill games that come out weekly and have very little challenge to them. This one made me work at what to do next and I did reluctantly have to skip two games because I muddled them up so badly I couldn't sort myself out but I loved every minute of game play. If you're up for something different, please try it,

posted in Grim Tales: Bloody Mary Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 16 6:56 PM
I had downloaded the game to Windows 8 and when I switched to 10, the game migrated as well and I continued playing without problems.

And yes, the game is very good. I am playing the bonus chapter now and still enjoying myself.

posted in Campfire Legends: The Babysitter on May 27, 16 3:17 PM
Once you use the scraper to remove the plaster, you use the scalpel (click and drag) around the bricks. It will break and you will have to find a new tool to remove the mortar.

posted in Campfire Legends: The Babysitter on May 24, 16 5:29 PM
If you look in the drawer, there is what appears to be a wooden scoop. To the right of the scoop , there is a shiny spoon bowl (not what you want) and the patterned handle of another utensil. In between the spoon bowl and the handle is the spoon you want. It looked a bit golden coloured to me but not really distinguishable as a spoon because it is underneath. Sorry, it's difficult to be more precise, but I found the second spoon there by accident. Hope this helps and you give the game another chance.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator