Posts created by SandyCane

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 14, 16 3:18 AM
YEA!!!! THank you

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 5, 16 5:25 PM
BigJackBrown wrote:@ trixiebubbles, that's correct. I didn't know the offline version still existed for some. When I logged on to the game yesterday morning, however, I saw the old scene of the airplane crashing, distress call et al, had returned. I used to have this only in the offline version.

Something must of reset, you can go to options and click to not see that screen. Yours must of reset to view it on startup. Hope this helps

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 11, 16 4:51 PM
Ditto, what lambchop said, us old found players can't stay gone for long. Awaiting your grand re-entrance to the islands. Safe travels my friend

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 3, 16 5:27 PM
winnerkooties wrote:
judylinn wrote:I keep trying to get the multi tool but just can't get them.

Those are stinkers, especially if you have a stingy Android. I have to periodically fill up the Hunter's House with Androids, but even then I don't get many multi tools. You have to just keep playing the locations that give them and keep getting chests. It's hard work!

And sometimes they mysteriously disappear...(cue spooky music)

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on May 26, 16 4:16 PM
Sorry to hear this, as all have said, take care of you and yours. Best wishes

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on May 25, 16 4:05 PM
Accepted, thank you for posting this

posted in My Singing Monsters on May 20, 16 12:51 PM
Yes, friends are not an option offered in the PC version, only in the app version.

posted in My Singing Monsters on May 9, 16 9:07 AM
trlong wrote:I managed to get in early last week. It was a good week! I pretty much use all my shards for levelling up so it will get more every week from me as I add more to my ethereal island. Was over 50 this week.

it's too bad everyone doesn't level up all they can though....we missed level 1500 by only about 60 or so this time....there were 4 people at level one, so could have got 1500 easy with a little help from them.

this is the first time in months that we havn't hit 1500. On mondays is when we look to see who should be cut. I sent you a PM as to our KM forum, come check it out

posted in My Singing Monsters on May 6, 16 5:45 PM
you have to buy the sleeping monster and feed it with other monsters. Just go to your wublin isle, and click on the market. Good luck

posted in My Singing Monsters on May 6, 16 5:43 PM
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/268088.page

this a wealth of information, and all your questions will be answered here. Good luck, and happy monsters

posted in My Singing Monsters on May 2, 16 4:15 PM
We have an opening waiting for you. Please, reapply. Look forward to seeing you

posted in My Singing Monsters on Apr 28, 16 2:37 AM
trlong wrote:Looks like your tribe is full....I'm still waiting! You may have to drop someone that's not leveling up if you have any like that, before you can add me.

Yes, we have a good chief, that stays on top of that. Hope to see you soon

posted in My Singing Monsters on Apr 27, 16 6:01 PM
trlong wrote:I sent a request to join...just waiting to be accepted! Thanks.

GREAT...looking forward to a new tribe member!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Apr 25, 16 4:40 PM
Added you as a friend, and invited you to KoolMonsters...look forward to seeing you

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 25, 16 4:33 PM
AlexRaluca wrote:Hey Bob
If you know how to use the double clicking on the well, you have a chance of getting 2 runs at once
Theoretically, if you're quest is just for the rune (not for the entire collection), you could leave it open and keep on crafting the collection to make the game keep giving you the run. But you need to not click on the quest by accident as long as the collection isn't crafted.
That's basically what Trixie said in more words and I don't know if it would work

Just out of curiosity, why do you want more runs?

And if you accidently click on the quest by accident and don't want to complete. Switch to windowed mode and exit the game (this only works on PC)

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 18, 16 5:16 PM
I have the daily quest to visit the portal and collect 2 dragon eggs. As long as I trade in the two dragon eggs in and keep banishing the bunny I'm getting a dragon egg from him 90+% of the time. Might want to think about playing the dailies, to get that up for you.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 15, 16 3:16 AM
cbtx wrote:Sure would be nice if all of these were in ONE post rather than taking up half the first page ---- since these have already been listed elsewhere on this forum multiple times.

Yes, indeed. This way it could be stickied by a mod, the way it is it will be scattered in the wind in time

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 12, 16 4:55 PM
I switch between the skin that gives me 2 extra coin, then to the skin that gives 25 extra for the battles, both on the quest and fighting the meenies

posted in My Singing Monsters on Mar 26, 16 6:51 PM
wrinkles89 wrote:Wow, sound like these critters are popular. The challenge is to breed them before the time runs out. Well, I'm not even there yet. I have about 14 million coins so far but less than 500 diamonds. I have bred all the ethereals accept Gahtz. I fed the ones that I have bred to 15 so that they produce at least a 1/4 million coins or more. The problem is that I don't play the game often enough to progress rapidly. Oh well, happy wublins all.

~wrinkles89, I definitely feel this aspect of the game is for the more advanced at this point. As is stated, they do say all "statues" can be breed, but at this point I don't see how. As there is no breeder even when you do get them activated. So at this point, after you get them activated, they just collect rewards. Unless you want to buy another one and do it all again. I think the "Money Grab" is for those of us who want to activate faster ( as monci said she already spent 400 diamonds) I've been doing the watching videos to help them along, but I've found out that too is limited, as after so many times it won't allow you to watch more videos to speed up the breeder. So as the clock ticks down, and you need just a few more to activate it gives you the option to collect all eggs for a price...you guessed it Diamonds. Or loose all your progress forever, and buy another statue....we shall see

posted in My Singing Monsters on Mar 26, 16 4:41 PM
moncilla wrote:Yes. They give shards and diamonds, too

Me want some diamonds...Yes, yes I do!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator