Posts created by Ziggy72

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 9, 11 9:26 AM
I got the same problems running windows 7 does not fix it if you exit fault with game

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Oct 19, 10 9:53 AM
viclynn17 wrote:I am trying to get the record out of the file cabinet. I get them all in but it will not let me take the record. I have reinstalled and the gliches stopped now this.
got the same promble

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Feb 16, 10 10:00 AM
Thanks for yor answer but i done that and i get is two you do them and i get nothing else play under name but still the same result so i have to skip it to pass that mini game

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Feb 15, 10 9:51 PM
Is anyone else having trouble with making the soup? I get the first 2 vegtables and i cannot go any further have to skip the puzzle.

posted in Natalie Brooks: Mystery at Hillcrest High on Dec 29, 09 3:39 PM
There are major problems with this game i writen to Big Fish about this but the problems lie with Alawar Games they made the games I downloaded it from Alawar with the same problem and they cannot fix it,the only to fix it is start from begining and remake the game and give a free credit for a dud game from Alawar (who should paid Big Fish Games for unhappy customers)

posted in Natalie Brooks: Mystery at Hillcrest High on Dec 24, 09 8:38 AM
I have the same problem as you and done what you have and can not get anywhere with the game.I have since restared it and now cannot drill the safe. There are major faults with this game and they need to be fix right away. This is not Big Fish fault it is Alawar games fault and Big Fish need to see them about fixing it as i have downloaded the game from Alawar games with the same problems i thought if i downloaded the game from Big Fish there would be no problems with the game but i was wrong.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Aug 4, 09 10:16 AM
Good game but way to short finish it in to 2 hour very easy game no need to used hints, very disappointed it the length of the game.

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases on May 30, 09 2:19 AM
To me it a short game

posted in Annabel on May 22, 09 11:35 PM
This the worse game bigfish had ever had can not finish the game with a impossible puzzle you can not finish wasted my money here.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 16, 08 9:59 AM
I try this but it not working another game by big fish we can not finish just like 4 elements

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 16, 08 9:43 AM
to get out of King Aruther room you you to speell KING ARUTHER the letter are on the wall

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator