Posts created by difi1

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 8:40 AM
I'm confused. Is the game shutting down or just the forum? Will the new forum be on FB? I missed a post somewhere?????

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 8:35 AM
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Condolences to you and your family.
Hugs,
Diane

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 18 7:51 PM
Moi too! Diane

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 18 8:23 PM
Hey, just might be on and off for the next few days due to a sick computer. Hope to have it tuned up by Wed. Might be on..or not...

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 18, 18 9:10 PM
I still need the 1st sock too.....Send me some lucky charms before the event is over...

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 15, 18 8:15 PM
I'm missing a sock....

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 9, 18 8:22 PM
Will keep it open till we can't collect the good $ we make on playing the HOS. We all need to build our savings accounts.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 13, 17 8:23 PM
Finally got enough chards to open the second Christmas room. Come by and see me now to play the HOS

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 17 9:39 PM
unless you put on your stupid hat like me. I opened the 1st Christmas room, not realizing there was a 2nd. Did it the 1st day. Then I spent all of my keys to upgrade items. Now I have 0 keys to update to the 2nd room. I'm madly trying to collect enough shards for Tiara sp? to get one key. Any other suggestions. Please keep visiting me. Idiots need presents too.

posted in Wanderland on Nov 26, 17 7:40 PM
Sad...Twas a good game.

posted in Wanderland on Nov 19, 17 7:32 PM
I hope no one is waiting with baited breath for the seasonal snowmen. I will be real surprise if they show up. lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 31, 17 7:49 PM
OK, it's fixed again. I had a power failure yesterday. Not sure if that's what fixed it or not. Works for me. I think I'll wait for daylight savings time change this weekend to reset some of my archaic clocks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 30, 17 5:59 PM
Hi again, I've got the same problem again with no credit for ghosts trapped on DQ and 99% download. It got corrected for a little over 24 hours and now it's on the fritz again. Help please.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 30, 17 5:53 PM
Sob ...I 've got the same problem again too. 99% and no credit for ghosts captured on DQ. I'll try to send another message to dev.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 17 6:25 PM
Zippedee doo daa My glitch seems to be fixed. Now I'm getting credit for my ghosts on the DQs. Thanks powers that be at BF

posted in Wanderland on Oct 27, 17 6:10 PM
At least you can get a ship.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 17 9:40 PM
Thanks! I'll take a look at it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 17 7:57 PM
And yes, I did put in a ticket for not getting any credit for any captured ghosts. It seen to have happened when we go the last update.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 17 7:52 PM
My DQ items for the last 24 hrs. have been ghosts. I haven't seen a turn over to the DQ for candies in 1 1/2 days. Since I'm not getting DQ credits for captured ghost, I have to figure out how to get the special Halloween items for crafting. I hope this gets fixed asap.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 17 10:07 PM
Thanks Susie!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator