Posts created by PlusJenney

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 19, 18 8:43 AM
Ghostt wrote:fFd3S7

Welcome to the Big Fish family! I just sent you an invite - the code works fine.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 13, 18 6:48 PM
Too bad this is only on PM8 and not on Big Fish :-(

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 9, 18 6:02 PM
Randall, your code appears to be invalid on Big Fish. Perhaps you are playing on Playme8 instead of Big Fish?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 1, 18 6:17 PM
Hi Briana! Welcome
To answer your question, Rooms of Memory is a game that was created by and is hosted by Playme8, a company in Russia. You can play the game directly on the Russian servers, or you can access the game through a portal, such as Big Fish or Yahoo. The confusion started a few months ago when Playme8 added the popup message that they would stop updating the Big Fish version of the game. If you click on "continue", you are brought directly to the Playme8 servers and you can play with other Playme8 (aka PM8) players, but if you instead click on the "x", you continue on to the game via Big Fish and you can play with other Big Fish (aka BF) players.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 28, 18 6:20 AM
Wishing you a speedy recovery Kathy!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 24, 18 7:34 AM
Evalm wrote:

I'll second that Billye, glca is a fantastic neighbour as are you (even if neither of you can spell neighbour , just joking, forgive me )

...and here in New England it's "neybah", and you are all good ones!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 21, 18 6:15 PM
Oh Billye, I had no idea! How very scary. I am glad you are ok. Hopefully authorities are able to find whatever he may have left behind, before anyone else gets hurt. Love and prayers, -jen

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 13, 18 12:55 PM
I just deleted a bunch of sleeping neighbors - I assume you all left the game or moved over to PM8. I am still playing on Big Fish. If I deleted you in error, please send me a note or add me back! -jen YAfzHt

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 13, 18 11:21 AM
I play and gift daily on Big Fish. Looking for other daily players/gifters. YAfzHt

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 23, 18 6:06 AM
Dear BF mods,
It's been about 2 months since Playme8 started redirecting players away from Big Fish and directly to Playme8, and 2 weeks since your last update telling us you still don't know what is going on. The more time goes by, the harder it is to believe that Big Fish doesn't know what is happening.

The game on Big Fish is no longer being updated. Over 2/3rds of my Big Fish neighbors have already moved from Big Fish to Playme8, where the game continues to be supported, and where quests continue to be offered.

Can you PLEASE share with us your intent with this game? Even if a resolution is not imminent, it would be helpful to know the direction you would like things to take. Do you plan to continue to offer your "frozen" version of ROM to your Big Fish customers? Do you hope to offer the new extended version of ROM that Playme8 has made available to your former customers?

I love Rooms of Memory, and I prefer to stay with Big Fish Games, but it is getting harder and harder to remain. Please continue to let us know what is happening with this game. Thank you.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 11, 18 11:19 AM
There are so few neighbors left on BF that it is very difficult to feed expedition dragons. Here is a list of quests that don't require us to feed a hungry dragon; perhaps these can keep us entertained while we patiently wait for either BF to work out a deal with PM8 or for BF to let us know that this is it for ROM on BF. (I searched the forums and couldn't find a list of these types of quests, so my apologies if I am just repeating something that someone else already posted)

Cave Behind the Waterfall
Birthday of the Game
Blue Abyss
Call of the Wild West
Dinner in Museum
Groundhog Day
Halloween (NOT Halloween Fair)
Lairiel (aka Lairiel's Voices)
Limo
Masquerade Ball of Vampires
Mill Mystery
Mysterious Express
Mysterious Living Room (Christmas)
Pearl Legend
St. Valentine (aka St. Valentine's Day)
Traveling Circus

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 9, 18 12:59 PM
afspam wrote:
I suspect that when you bought coins or gems you were providing your credit card info to the developers, not to BF.

I bought crystals a few times. Whether PM8 intercepted the credit card information I do not know, but my credit card statement always showed the money going to Big Fish Games.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 7, 18 4:35 AM
Energyworker sums it up well. I too am still on BF. I went from 100 neighbors to 68. Most of my remaining neighbors are still awake, but I am now getting only about 10 gifts per day, and with only 10 or so truly active neighbors it is difficult if not impossible to finish the dragon runes or complete an expedition.

Neighbors are what make the game fun and interesting. The game via BF is no longer enjoyable.

I have been a BF customer for several years, and have purchased a few downloadable games from them. They are a reputable, trustworthy company and I am comfortable giving them my credit card information when I want to make a purchase. PM8 may also be just as trustworthy, but they are unknown to me so at this point I am not willing to go directly to the PM8 collective. If BF and PM8 work out their differences and BF updates their ROM portal to go to the new PM8 servers, I will come join all my friends who moved. In the meantime, I will continue to wait on the BF side. I have collected a list of my neighbors' PM8 codes and hopefully we will all be together again soon. I miss you all!

-jen (7of9)

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 28, 18 12:42 PM
BillyeLH wrote:
Stick around BF with me since I don't plan to move to PlayMe8.
Billye

Kathy - I don't plan to move to playme8 either, so stick around with me too! I am saddened to see so many players jumping ship, but not all of us are moving. And if ROM does get dropped from BF, like Billye says, we can check out Midnight Castle. -jen

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 26, 18 10:29 AM
bfgMurrumbidgee wrote:
One thing I would like to ask is that if anyone sees the message, or sees it again, that they try to grab a quick screen shot of it and email it in to the CS team.

Being able to see what our players are seeing will help us and the teams who work with the developers as we investigate further.

bfgMurrumbidgee

I grabbed a screen shot of the message and am happy to forward it along - but I do not know the email address of the "CS team", whatever that is. Seems like many of us got the new popup today, saying

Dear player,
We will stop updating this version of the
game soon.
However, you have the opportunity to
get all new features in the extended
version of the game on our site!
All your progress will be saved!
If you have any questions about the
game feel free to email us
support@playme8.ru

Clicking on "continue brings you to the playme8 site; clicking on the "x" brings you to the game on BigFish.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 26, 18 5:07 AM
I am back in, but now I am greeted with the popup message that a handful of other players were getting a month ago. Is anyone else getting this message?

Dear player,
We will stop updating this version of the
game soon.
However, you will have the opportunity to
get all new features in the extended
version of the game on our site!
All your progress will be saved!
If you have any questions about the
game feel free to email us
support@playme8.ru

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 14, 18 9:27 PM
I'm a daily player and gift every day to my 100 neighbors. I had several long term sleepers, so I am looking for about 10 new neighbors who also play and gift daily.
YAfzHt -jen

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 13, 18 4:00 AM
swainger wrote:could it mean they are connecting us to China??

Oooooooh I hope so!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 12, 18 4:02 PM
queuester wrote:Just some tricks I use;
Don't do them in order
Look for patterns e.g. 78 58 38 look for the 8; 24 27 29 look for the 2
Say it out loud SAY IT, HEAR IT, FIND IT

Great advice! I do the same thing, and Marine Queen is now my favorite ghost.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 11, 18 7:55 AM
Thanks for the info!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator