Posts created by woodenden

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 17 12:13 PM
I have purchased the Royal Envoy Guide some time ago. Every time I bring it up , I get a blank white screen. I got it up onetime by doing something I am not able to do again as I do not know what I did to get it up the first time. Any suggestions. Thanks.

susando39@gmial.com

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Jun 21, 17 7:18 PM
First, your have to go through Hell just to find a simple way to comm with you all. An easy "contract us" would be just fine. Stating in subject section is its a Tech ?? or whatever we need.

Second, and I see someone else has the same problem I do. It requires you to repair 4 totem (S) . I have only 3 in my game, so I cannot continue playing the full game and it will not let me advance to game 25 and beyond.!

Please advise if this can be corrected.

Thank you..

Susan Owens/// susando39@gmial.com

posted in Mystery Cruise on Mar 23, 17 4:30 PM
The print for list of item to fine is so small and blurry, has anyone been able to enlarge them? Even with my glasses it is very difficult.

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Jun 28, 16 6:55 AM
In game 13 and 14 and probably more I have noticed as soon as you have only one more thing to do., I have checked time bar and I have plenty of time to finish and win, the bar jumps to delete the time you have so it looks like you don't win and come in second. What a rip off!!!!!!! I have tried several times to play the game differently , but , it always come out the same..

posted in Gnomes Garden 2 on Jan 1, 16 5:19 PM
Just like Gnomes Garden 1, except I found bugs in the game before I bought it. I got to leval 8 and Gnomes would no longer pick up food or wood from the mills.. Not on my to buy list. Please don't sent out Gnomes Garden 3 until someone takes the time to work out the bugs.

In Gnomes 1 I got the level 30 and after make a place for the bees to go to , one remained where it was so I could not have the trees watered and could not go on to level 31. What a bust.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator