Posts created by The_Old_One

posted in Midnight Castle on May 1, 17 9:05 AM
margboul wrote:
The_Old_One wrote:Hi I also lost my game after a Windows 10 update. I can still play other Big Fish games and I have also uninstalled and re-installed the game with no effect.
My ID is 465840. Thanks

Hi! Did you try changing the resolution of your screen before opening the game? It has worked for many of us. Once the game has opened you can close, put your resolution back to normal and the game will still open. Good luck! P.S. I will invite you so I will know you have had success!!

Hi, sorry about the delay in trying to change the resolution (have been away for the weekend). I have done as you suggested and brilliant it worked straight away and I have changed it back and the game still works. Once again thank you very much for your help.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 17 3:54 AM
Hi I also lost my game after a Windows 10 update. I can still play other Big Fish games and I have also uninstalled and re-installed the game with no effect.
My ID is 465840. Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 10, 17 1:34 AM
Hi, After reading some of the posts hear, I am not the only one with problems.
Over a week ago there appeared to be an update, which failed, but left my game back at level 1 and all monies, items, diamonds etc gone. (I was on level 74 with
nearly 4 million gold coins etc) The only thing left was my friends and my in game ID which is 465840. Neither of these had changed. I contacted the tech team and had one email from them 24 hours later to which I replied. Since then I have heard nothing from them, I tried emailing again, but only got an automated reply. I have started playing the game again and am now onto level 20 (I hope I haven't messed it up). It would appear the tech team are also having problems if they can't reply to our problems.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator