Posts created by CLARN

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 8, 16 10:15 PM
When I reinstalled Sunken Secrets on my iPad (to try & fix freezing that occurred after Halloween update) I was unable to access my former level; it took me back to the very beginning, and I was well past level 100! Please help! Have not changed or updated operating system.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 4, 16 11:45 AM
Reinstalled Sunken Secrets to try & fix freezing since most recent update. On iPad. Started me back at the beginning of the game and I was well past level100. Had previously reinstalled with no problems. Please help!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 30, 16 8:22 PM
Since latest update (Halloween 2016) the screen seems to freeze up frequently, namelywhenever magic is collected or when crops are sewn. This is extremely frustrating. I've tried closing the program, rebooting IPad, etc. without improvement. Suggestions?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 11, 16 5:43 PM
Since the message came out about the Deep Dive becoming permanent, I cannot get any green stones. I've sent balloons out every day with no luck. I read somewhere in a forum that there is a way to make green stones from "depleted stones?" or leaf stones at the Sorcerer's Bench, but I don't have that option. I am at a total standstill because I can't complete the Naga Nests without green stones and I can't get the diver up with gold to make bricks for the castle. Neither have any green stones become available from a villager for days....I'm stuck!

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 11, 15 11:43 AM
Have to agree..am very tempted to delete this game because it is very BORING to be stuck at level 33 with nothing to do but harvest & sell through another FIVE levels before being able to expand any further. I have several other games in which I can do that if I want to! Please do something if you want this game to survive!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 11, 15 11:39 AM
Those of you stuck in 18 level magic limit....did you know you can update chimneys & rebuild walls?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator