Posts created by Abbygirl65

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 28, 15 8:15 PM
I can't remember that far back...but I think you have to I curse it. Look by the trailers turf, I think it's sitting there. You need the power to us curse it. Hope this helps!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 28, 15 8:12 PM
So now players are stuck with toys taking up space until someone shuts down the event? Poor planning...once again. And I put toys for sale that have sat in my stand for days now...no one wants them and I can't get rid of them.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 22, 15 3:36 PM
I wish they would add the crates to the HELP from other players. That we could flag a crate or two per balloon and let other players fill them for us.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 12, 15 6:24 AM
I was ready to delete last night...but let the game sit overnight. This morning I confirmed for myself what I thought would happen...every power gem on my screen is an icicle. There is NO WHERE to use them now because the ice star now uses power, not icicles. If I tap them it fills my storage. If I don't...I can't increase my power.

The game is done now. They obviously didn't think this update through, nor did they test it. Only took me four hours of playing to be totally stuck. They didn't even spend four hours playing to see what this update was doing to the game?

Time to delete and move on...good luck to those of you who stick around to see what they do next.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 11, 15 7:38 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 11, 15 7:31 PM
LittleFish884 wrote:There is a little guy dressed like an elf you can give some to to get an ice star then you use the excess to grow it.

Yes...and then the worse part starts after that.

I got as far as needing 40 icicles ...sold off all my stuff to make room. After that it switches to needing power in the ice star and you are stick with the icicles all over your screen. If you tap them they go to your storage forever as there is no where else to use them and you can't sell them.

After three weeks...and not gonna say how many pearls I have bought...I am deleting this game. I give up.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 11, 15 6:28 PM
niaggi wrote:Hi , I just launched 2balloons where do I find the gifts? I can't find any .

You get the prize when the balloon returns after its trip. You will see a little brown spot on the top of the balloon...just tap on it.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 11, 15 5:16 PM
Yep! Here too. And now...to grow my next thing in the ice star I need 30 of them. No way will I have room to bank up 30. So after a couple hours of this update I am already stuck.

Who is designing this crap?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 11, 15 2:51 PM
This game really lacks a lot of information. We shouldn't have to tap all over the place to figure out what things do or how things work. There should be a video instruct showing what happens. The more they add features, the more ridiculous it seems to get. Hire some staff who know how to release update for Pete sakes.

And...its like they just pull numbers our of the sky when pricing items or setting the times on items. There is no rhyme or reason appearantly. Like a roll of the dice happening behind the scenes.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 6, 15 9:33 AM
If you check the forums...you will see this issue posted. You can't move ahead now until you level up. Get used to being bored for a while.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 24, 15 9:51 PM
So now we need so many stones. If I play twice a day and send off three balloons...that's six stones. But then they need to be converted to red stones so that takes a day. So two days to upgrade one window. I need to upgrade 15 windows to hit the next power level needed for the next lot to open. So...calculating this...it would take me...i dunno...27 years to do this.

Are these designers off their rockers? Who calculated the time for these machines and upgrades?

Unless we play all day long and live to be 124...these upgrades will never be finished.

This game is just...absurd.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 24, 15 9:43 PM
Mine was sitting in front of the newlyweds nest ...and I never even realized it was the lemon tree. Look over by your nest...to the left of the building in front of the trees...it could be sitting there too!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 23, 15 3:12 AM
They seem to just change things as the designers fix issues...causing more issues than the fix. So now people are using magic stones like crazy and what...they will change it back after we have run out of magic stones and worked for days?

If they are changing it back...they also better figure out how to give magic stones back to the players who have used them all up. And why does it take basically a DAY to convert blue to yellow then yellow to red...obviously they didn't test that aspect of the game either.

This just gets worse and worse. How annoying and frustrating.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 22, 15 4:45 AM
I made it past the issue...to 38. It gets worse after that. Getting enough power to move along will take forever because the amount used to upgrade the windows etc is very high. So you wipe them out to get only a few added to the max level. So opening the next land spot will take forever again.

The other issue...to buy the anvil you need 15000. My shop has been filled constantly for two days and I don't have 7000 yet. I can't fill board orders because every order wants the items from the anvil that I can't buy so I have to trash the orders. It's like being stuck in a bad loop.

After all this...I think I am actually going to quit now too. I had the patience to get past 38 but this is ridiculous now.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 19, 15 5:08 PM
Beth...you are right where I was last week. I found a window I missed. Got the 20 points...but still one 1 I can't find. That one point is a grey wall top brick...and I gave tried forever to find it. Hope you find yours ...because I sure can't find mine

Check your windows!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 18, 15 5:31 PM
Oooooo...you asked something I might actually know. ;-)

The alchemists bench..you turn yellow stones into red ones.
And there are others you can transform too.

I had to do that as well. Haven't got a red stone given to me yet.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 18, 15 2:16 PM
Another huge flaw in this game...there are barely any instructions to tell you what is what. Even the instructions that are out there aren't clear or complete.

Crappy work for a company like this. Seems like it was designed by people with no game design experience.

It should have been tested before release. They failed.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 17, 15 3:00 PM
Thanks for the info Danirae. I have gone around about six times...not finding one I missed. There is one behind the tree between the stairs and the artist hideaway that I can't seem to tap. I only hit the tree and never the brick...wonder if that is causing my one missing point. How frustrating this is...no wonder so many players gave up.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 16, 15 2:49 PM
So...I am now with the rest of the players stuck...but I have a different dilemma.

I am 13 points short...not 12. I have been hunting for hours and can't find the one missing point anywhere. Can someone confirm which items provide ONLY one point? I believe it is a brick wall...but I have gone through about ten times and can't find it.

Did anyone else have this happen? Can you tell me where you found your missing point as maybe I missed the exact same one as you?

Thanks.

I don't know why I don't just quit now...so don't ask. ?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 16, 15 10:53 AM
I have the same issue of the missing "points" needed to move past level 32 - with the exception I am missing 14 (not just 12) and have spent forever going over brick by brick with no luck finding the missing points.

The designers of this game should have known better than to make a game that has such an exact requirement before being able to move on, its common sense really. Fine, make it that you MUST upgrade certain things, but there should also be other ways to get these points so we aren't stuck looking for TWO stupid points for hours.

I am fortunate that I have a new iPad PRO - which has a HUGE screen compared to the older iPads which allows me to see fairly well. Not sure if I was playing this only on a phone I would even attempt to play this - its way too cumbersome.

Other issues - being kicked out if I use the "side arrows" while shopping the markets of friends. I can look at two markets, then get kicked right out.

The game seems to ZOOM in randomly at times - which makes it really difficult to navigate.

I also notice several of the other issues that other players already reported, so I won't repeat them all again.

I think the game would be awesome, if the designers could get these issues sorted out before all the current players quit and move onto games out there that don't have all these hang ups.

DESIGNERS - there are several QUICK solutions to give the players some points so we can just move on....PICK ONE and do it.

Thank you!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator