Posts created by xanadu3251

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 18 6:30 PM
Voting to keep it open.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 18 10:43 AM
Hi kattykit,
I found all five of mine in the spring rooms and they are yellow. If you go to the inventory tab and type Dpring flower, I think it will show it to you..
I hope you get them.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 13, 18 12:21 PM
I hope everything goes well for you. Take your time getting better. Sending well wishes & rainbows to you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 13, 18 12:12 PM
Are you playing on PC?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 5, 18 7:46 AM
Gosh Janet. I don't know if you are on my friend list, if so, you will not be deleted. I'm sending prayers, good thoughts and healing thoughts your way. Keep your spirits up.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 27, 18 6:43 PM
I have feed all my pets and only got 2 wooden chest.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 23, 18 8:28 AM
Sorry to hear of your loss. Thoughts and prayers going your way.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 10, 18 9:46 AM
had the same problem of the game not going past zero after 30 minutes so I uninstalled my game and then re installed it and that fixed my update problem that I had. Maybe that will help you too.

Okay, I was wrong my game is still showing one update

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 3, 18 4:21 PM
I hope it isn't back girlfriend. My heart aches every time I hear one of the MC family is sick. Stay strong!! We are here for you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 1, 18 1:21 PM
That's wonderful news!!!!! So happy for you. Hope this year continue to happy for you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 18 7:53 PM
Way to rock!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 5, 18 6:27 PM
Yea! Glad you got it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 29, 17 6:53 PM
Prayers sent your way. I hope everything will come out fine, try not to worry and do stay warm. Sending luck and rainbows to help cheer you up.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 26, 17 1:03 PM
Sorry to hear about your sister being sick. I am sending prayers and healing thoughts, along with hugs your way. Hate to hear one of our MC family members being sick. Hugs to you and your family.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 24, 17 7:12 PM
We are not friends but I'm sorry to hear you lost so much of your game. Hope you get a lot of stuff soon. Sending luck for you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 22, 17 10:42 AM
Alright! Don't think I will get mine for awhile.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 22, 17 10:39 AM
I have one to get. I need the Centaur. I hate not to get the Match girl. I guess I will always be one behind now.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 20, 17 5:34 PM
Randy,
I don't know if we are friends, BUT we all are in the MC family. I wish you a speedy recovery and am sending healing thoughts and hugs to you. Take care. We will be here when you are ready.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 19, 17 12:28 PM
Good luck with your C.T. Scan. My last test was cancelled due to machine malfunction
Sending luck and good wishes. .

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 11, 17 9:29 AM
WOW! Congrats on that!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator