Posts created by SweetShySuz

posted in Haunted Hotel: Death Sentence Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 17 7:26 PM
I am having the same problem. I uninstalled then reinstalled no still will not played. I payed for it I should be able to play it.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 2, 16 4:48 PM
Thank you so much!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 2, 16 3:22 PM
My inventory is filling with cursed items my diver picked up, I can't sell them and I can find no way to use them anymore. HELP>

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 11, 16 9:15 PM
I am really enjoying this game, I just wish there were not so many glitches. It is though it is fun and diverse,

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 25, 16 7:36 PM
Thank you for your advice will try it. Yes a confirm button would make our lives easier.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 24, 16 6:51 PM
I have a severe shaking problem and a lot of the time I drag icons to make something I wind up spending pearls I am trying to save pearls to buy fish tanks. Is there a way you can tell me how to do this or put a warning that I'm spending pearls?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 25, 16 8:14 PM
I am stuck there is a green arrow but when I click on it nothing happens. I am told to fill the people's requests what requests? If it is to build the houses I need more supplies aand I can't do anything.help

posted in Haunted Hotel: The X on Jun 16, 16 4:23 PM
The Finial puzzle keeps freezing, can't click on game clue, skip or move anything on the puzzle. Already played it twice. I don't want to start over

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 24, 16 3:17 PM
I also am unhappy with the new update. I no longer have items to sell for shards, so I may not be able to complete the challenge, Also I don't have a lot of things to gift. I am grateful for the increase in shards, still I would rather have the game items.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator