Posts created by droidrot

posted in Parallels Cross on Jan 30, 16 5:37 PM
Having the same problem as Nick_Samiotes, using Windows 7.

Has this been fixed yet? I downloaded this earlier this month and just played it and am having the same issue as the rest.

MonsterHound07 wrote:I finished the main game and was all the way through the bonus game, to the point of saving my daughter from the plane. I went to put the key in the airplane door, but the key disappeared. The hint says there is nothing to do in that scene. I can't finish the game without the key. This is very frustrating to be so close and have the game glitch at the very end.

Am having the same issue. Please fix.

posted in Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition on Dec 1, 15 9:10 PM
salad3 wrote:There's a glitch in the bonus game. It has it's own thread, so I didn't even realize no one had posted it here. But I'm trying to make the tea; I have done everything I needed to do, it will not let me use the pestle on or pick up the ingredients for the tea. When I hit "hint", it tells me what I need to do, but I've already done it. So I can't move forward. The bonus games are the only reason I even bother getting the CE's, and I really enjoyed this one, so I'm really disappointed. It's at the tail end of the bonus game. I lack closure!

Same here, please fix this glitch.

posted in Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition on Dec 1, 15 9:08 PM
Me too. Can't crush the stuff for the tea.

Bonus chapter: Have put the handle on the grindstone but the game doesn't think I have. Please fix.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Secret of Life Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 15 10:18 PM
Tried putting the wick in the candle casing, it wouldn't go into the casing, it just popped back into the inventory.

Have a PC, Windows 7. I've gotten to the point where I'm creating the candle, I have all the ingredients and I can use them all but the wick. The game will not let me place the wick with the other ingredients nor does it cross if off the ingredient list. I've rebooted and have also reinstalled the game and have gotten the same thing. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator