Posts created by Leefoo

posted in Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala on Jun 2, 17 2:52 PM
BigFlounder....what is the point of having these boards if nobody replies?

I'm still waiting for an answer to my post. I see that others NEVER got an answer.

Leefoo

posted in Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala on May 31, 17 6:48 PM
The guide says to "Swap the boards (A-B )-(C-E)-(C-D)-(B-C). "

Well, I have tapped them in that order 5 or 6 times and nothing happens. Since I tried 6 gazillion combos before accessing the guide are they out of order now? How do I reset them? Why weren't instructions included or at least a Skip button? Now I am stuck. Why doesn't the guide include a pic of what the correct order is?

On top of all of this, the Hint is worthless. It only selects one board at a time. Occasionally I get one to float.

Btw, this is on the IPad.

Thanks for any and all help.

Lee

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 15 3:47 PM
Unfortunately powering off my IPad and putting it in Airplane mode didn't work. I guess I will be emailing Big Fish.

Ridiculous!

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 15 2:34 PM
First off, why doesn't this game have a SKIP option? Very frustrating.

Well, anyway, I can't get these planets to line up. I went to the guide and a walkthru that I found on the web. They both have me lining up the planets by doing 1-V, 2-W and 3-X. I tried my best to do that, but no luck.

Once, I actually got two planets on the left side and two on the right but nothing happened. I tapped around the screen to see if I needed to 'hit' something but to no avail.

I am about to dump this game.

If anyone has any advice, I'd sure appreciate it. Thx.

Lee

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator