Posts created by silverslicker

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 26, 17 2:47 PM
HI I wish the same back to you and everyone else who plays on this game. All the best in the New Year.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 17, 17 5:31 PM
Hi All, can anyone tell me where to get the gnomes. I have checked in the design place and I can't seem to find them. Thank you for your help and know that it is greatly appreciated.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 2, 17 9:41 AM
I am fairly new to MC so I am not well versed in what you are talking about. If anyone would be so kind as to explain what is going on and where to find these places I would be grateful for the kindness.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 2, 17 4:26 AM
Hi Everyone; I would like to say thank you to all the people who helped me in the game with suggestions, and other ways of explaining what I needed to do. Unfortunately I will be gone for quite a while due to medical issues. I am planning to return when everything has been figured out and dealt with. I wish everyone a good year and I hope that everyone will thoroughly enjoy the game as much as I did. And I wish all the best for each and everyone that I had contact with.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 9, 17 7:25 PM
Hi I am looking for someone that needs friends on their list. Also I would like to know if there is someplace where the gift boxes go. I know I have quite a few but I can't find them.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 16, 16 6:25 PM
Can anyone tell me why I can't give the bread to the little boy. And I am at 2/24 and I already bought the bread. Something is wrong but I can't figure out what I did wrong. Please help I don't want to have to redo this again in year 3.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 1, 16 2:27 PM
Sorry to interrupt the conversation but I can't figure out why I keep losing coins when I do the blueprints. I try not to grab a piece of the puzzle from underneath other pieces but no matter what I do I still lose between 10 -30 points or coins each time I make a mistake. Can someone please tell me why and how I can fix it.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 22, 16 1:07 AM
YES! I think it would help a lot of newbies and friends alike.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 5, 16 10:25 PM
Hi Sunquist
I am also interested in getting at least 4 new friends. My Code is 1908 9028.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 10, 16 6:01 AM
Could someone tell me if the Carrier Pigeon is still available at the junkyard? I thought it should be there since today is the 10th. Am I missing some thing or am I mixed up? Does it have to be a certain mode?
Also can someone explain to me what a real estate stake is since I never played this before.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 8, 16 10:15 AM
at least you have some now in case you need them

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 8, 16 10:12 AM
Mpendo

I too am up late at night and I find it easier to deal with the DQ then rather than in the morning. If you have a need for something give me a shout......I just might have it.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 8, 16 10:03 AM
for 1 hour seller Caprins

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 8, 16 10:01 AM
already listed for 1 hour seller name Caprins

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 8, 16 9:59 AM
I have listed the crossbow under seller name Caprins

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 8, 16 9:54 AM
arenn I have one right now I will post for 6 hours

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 8, 16 9:49 AM
Tsue

You sure know how to make a point even if it is the same one every second time....got me rolling almost off my chair.

Good one. love the humor.LMAO

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 8, 16 9:38 AM
I have quite a few at Guru level and I am at level 79.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 4, 16 9:20 PM
Hi Charlieisr

I understand that you are looking for someone to work with for the auctions I assume. I live in Canada and I am on Mountain Standard time. If this is what you are looking for contact me here at Silverslicker or on the email in the game at Caprins. My friend code is1908 9028.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 4, 16 12:51 AM
How do I send them to him? Where do I send them to?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator