Posts created by 3wheelmomma

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 28, 18 3:05 AM
Sorry, had to delete my friend code. Have as many as I can handle now.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 28, 16 4:53 AM
c0c0_nuts wrote:
debra1290 wrote:I am so glad to have this update. Just am loving everything about it. Just one small problem, does anybody know how to turn the night mode off?

Go to the Option menu (gear icon) on the top right corner.
Click on Additional Settings.
Then you can disable Night mode.

Finally! Thank you very much!! I have looked for the "turn off" and couldn't find it. I've saw a lot of posts complaining about night mode but this was the first time I saw the answer about it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 28, 16 4:40 AM
Waiting for updates actually benefit me. With every update, a LOT of coin is required to go forward in the game and I get so excited that I tend to rush through it spending all my money. I had $100k saved up before the last update and blew through that in no time just opening new areas. Time to save up money again for the next round!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 28, 16 4:21 AM
If someone's android is turned off, does it prevent gifts being given? I have a great friend that gifts me all the time but I've only been able to access his wish list a few times Most of the time when I want to gift them, I am unable to view their wish list.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 15 5:51 AM
Dbingamen wrote:
3wheelmomma wrote:I've requested to be friends with several of you who requested friends. Somehow my ID was found (first time on this forum) and several people had requested to be my friend and I accepted. However, although I'm a regular gifter, only one person out of 18 ever returns the favor. Looking for new friends. My ID is a356360.

3wheelmomma... I am having the same problem. I have gained about 30 friends who posted on the forum and then I never hear from them. I have had a variety of items on my wish list. I did get a lot of pumpkins from my friends but whenever I put an item I need for a quest on my wish list, I hear from only 2 or 3 friends. I have even bought items to send to friends which I will not do again. At this point, I only have Christmas items to trade on my list because otherwise, I get no gifts.

I will send you an invite. If you are interested please accept my invite. I am playing as Diane.

I will look for your invite and I'm sorry that you have experienced the same thing I did. In fact, I have received so many invitations, that I have dumped all my old "friends" and it appears the current ones are willing to share. I will try to gift as often as possible but I am only able to play in the evenings. This limits me to the number of people I can gift and with all my new friends I received with my post, I am hoping everyone will understand that.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 6, 15 3:17 AM
3wheelmomma wrote:I've requested to be friends with several of you who requested friends. Somehow my ID was found (first time on this forum) and several people had requested to be my friend and I accepted. However, although I'm a regular gifter, only one person out of 18 ever returns the favor. Looking for new friends. My ID is a356360.

Thank you for all the friend requests and accepting my invitation. I noticed that several of you have your Christmas rooms decorated; how in the world did you accomplish that? I hate to sell so many items for shards because I'm afraid I'll need them later!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 6, 15 3:03 AM
1stardancer wrote:

depending on what you are asking for they may not have what you want available. I'm an avid gifter but I have several friends who's wish list is all red to me so I can't send anything. Or they are looking for food which I'm always short on myself. Make sure your wish list has a good assortment of items.

Good point although I just recently switched to all food thinking it would be easier to gift. I've now changed it back to a variety of other items. Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 15 9:33 AM
I've requested to be friends with several of you who requested friends. Somehow my ID was found (first time on this forum) and several people had requested to be my friend and I accepted. However, although I'm a regular gifter, only one person out of 18 ever returns the favor. Looking for new friends. My ID is a356360.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 15 7:12 AM
I have tried to add several of you but "no match" is found. I currently have 17 "friends" but only hear from one. Losers! Feel free to invite me; my ID is a356360. Anybody know how to put gifts under the tree for friends?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator