Posts created by Tommy_2Tone

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 7, 16 9:26 AM
pcG8R wrote:We're very happy you joined. You fit in the group perfectly. I'm beginning to think there's some kind of cosmic intervention, as lucky as we've been pulling this group together.

Let's both give credit where credit is due:

Space Aliens!

I guess being a great tribe leader with a vision that appeals to lots of players doesn't hurt, either.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 4, 16 9:13 PM
The short answer is to feed your Monster to level 15... The teleport button won't appear until you do.

There are two islands which a monster may be teleported to (ethereal and shugabush) but only by certain monsters... So you will likely find it useful to read up on these islands before you start feeding, to save yourself some trial and error. Monsters may additionally be 'placed' on gold island, and 'placing' is different than teleporting, so you'll want to consider learning a bit about gold island, as well. Here's a link to a wikia article on the subject of teleporting. The wikia has a lot of useful info on this, and many other MSM topics:

http://mysingingmonsters.wikia.com/wiki/Teleport

Happy reading!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 4, 16 8:22 PM
Great group of friendly, dedicated players! Thanks again for the invite... My star power is now through the roof!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 27, 15 8:28 PM
Add me too! 33507427MB

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 24, 15 5:33 AM
Add me for torch lighting goodness:

33507427MB

Thanks!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 22, 15 12:15 PM
Lostbord999 wrote:35270528FK
Light myn i will light yours

You bet

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 22, 15 8:17 AM
Kinda new, but daily torch lighter. Please add me and I'll return the favor! My friend code is 33507427MB.

Muchas gracias!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator