Posts created by Koffie99

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Feb 22, 17 6:13 AM
Though I'm aware this game came out a long time ago, I just discovered it and love it Most issues resolve themselves but I cannot find 9 flowers. Have replayed the level several times at several levels. If anyone can help -at this late stage- I would be so grateful!

posted in Magic Haven on May 14, 16 1:34 PM
Struggling with this level too.
Have noticed that matches with harps give mana points.
So I try to create space for more by colour bombing yellows and blacks.
Then use the same on the harps 2 x which gets rid of the chains.
Tough one.

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 19, 15 5:58 AM
In order to use the sundial I have to get back to the 'shipwreck'. I can go as far as the rocks where I used the the rope to get out but the hint button tells me to go further back.
Alas, the game will not let me.
What do I do?

posted in Legend of Maya on Feb 5, 15 2:52 PM
Hours of play seem to make no difference.
Anyone 'finished' the game?
What is my goal apart from completing all the buildings?
Hope someone will still read this after all this time...

posted in Chronicle Keepers: The Dreaming Garden on Jul 3, 14 4:10 AM
Finally!!!!
Found the solution...

posted in Chronicle Keepers: The Dreaming Garden on Jul 3, 14 3:56 AM
Already used it on the door.
Angel statue rejects any attempts to do anything.
Would so much like to play this game!

posted in Chronicle Keepers: The Dreaming Garden on Jul 2, 14 2:24 PM
I'm stuck... hint is sending me to the rose garden. When I'm there it is sending me back to the magic rift... I have a pick axe and 2 eyes...
Tried everything I could think of...
Any ideas?

posted in Chronicle Keepers: The Dreaming Garden on Jul 2, 14 7:26 AM
I meant that I'm going to buy it...

posted in Chronicle Keepers: The Dreaming Garden on Jul 2, 14 7:24 AM
One of the BEST SE editions I have played in a long time. No problems with hints or anything.
Just a little slow at some moments but I think that is down to my pc.
Finished demo and hungry for more.
Buy for me.

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 4, 13 4:28 AM
Cannot continue the game. Used the whetstone to sharpen the chisel after which it disappeared. I still need it to sharpen the garden shears and am stuck now. Any ideas?

posted in Monument Builders: Notre Dame on Jul 9, 13 4:12 AM
Notre Dame de Paris is, indeed, a magnificent cathedral. Pitty this game was not created with the same dedication.

posted in Living Legends: Frozen Beauty Collector's Edition on Jun 13, 13 4:30 AM
Wonderful game, graphics and perfectly suited subtle music. LOVE the pet!! Immediate buy for me. Thank you BF|

posted in Viking Saga on Jun 10, 13 4:10 AM
I'm a fan of TM games. This game, however, is very slow. Nice graphics. But the comments triggered by actions I find irritating. No buy for me.

posted in Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess on May 21, 13 3:38 AM
Irritating dialogues, slow changes of scene and jittery cursor. Lovely artwork. No buy for me.

start DL again a few hours later. Has worked for me every time. Perhaps too many people are trying at the same time...

posted in Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 13 9:20 AM
Fantastic game! Took forever to download (I live in Holland) but worth every minute!

posted in Vampires: Todd & Jessica's Story on Mar 19, 13 4:24 AM
Very slow game. Normally play the full demo but quit after 5 mins. Shame! Was looking forward to a good game today!

posted in Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death Collector's Edition on Mar 12, 13 4:46 AM
Koffie99 wrote:Good morning,
After several re-loads I struggle with an object I cannot click on. In the main game, in the 'Dock' is a guards house with a HOS. There is a pair of glasses that I have to find. I found them but cannot click on them. The result is that I cannot do anything else in the game until this HOS is done.
Please help!

Please can you help with this problem?

posted in Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 13 5:33 AM
Good morning,
After several re-loads I struggle with an object I cannot click on. In the main game, in the 'Dock' is a guards house with a HOS. There is a pair of glasses that I have to find. I found them but cannot click on them. The result is that I cannot do anything else in the game until this HOS is done.
Please help!

posted in The Invisible Man on Feb 11, 13 3:30 AM
HOS not much fun when looking for watering can that turns out to look like a bell after using hint! Found more than 1 translation probs....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator