Posts created by Bren1957

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 18 3:16 PM
Add me a579189 I gift as often as I can I am also gifting in the Christmas room every day

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 17 3:07 PM
Thank you so very much ! I just signed in to ask if there were other ways to get pink boxes. I am going through them fast as I like to gift and Christmas ?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 17 5:49 AM
Sending warm Christmas Blessings my friend and love for this next journey of your life

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 11, 17 4:23 PM
a579189 I love gifting in the special rooms

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 4, 17 10:25 AM
#717731 HollyGifting I can't send you any gifts. Please find the post that gives you instructions on how to clear this problem. I think you have to clear your gifts to reboot it, is there some way developers to get this message out to everyone ?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 15, 17 7:50 PM
Prayers for your journey and the success ??

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 3, 17 8:12 PM
What level are you on i am trying to figure out this new update

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 17 4:48 PM
The spring butterfly and stargazer pets, can you only get them at a certain level

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 17 4:39 PM
Silver Hawk thank you ?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 17 9:41 AM
I have had no luck finding the enchanted unique or otherwise where and what should I be concentrating on ?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 17 3:23 PM
Thank yo gohill

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 17 7:15 PM
Is someone going to post an update questions and answers on the spring event ?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 17 7:11 PM
a579189 I help as I can, I am a little behind everyone understanding the game and events but always willing to help

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 17 5:05 PM
Thank you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 17 6:15 PM
Thank you so much !!!! I am going back at it now

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 17 4:01 PM
Can someone explain the jigsaw puzzle. I have completed all the puzzles now what?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 17 6:01 PM
One of the best things that came out of Christmas is that I have so many new friends, it was great to leave them gifts undervthe tree butvnow I can only send a gift to 5 a day, does there every come a time when I can send more than 5 gifts a day?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 21, 17 4:52 PM
Thank you all for your help and your friend requests I will do my best to gift everyone as much as I can, but you canvonly do so much when you can gift 5 friends a day are there other ways to help friends

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 21, 17 4:38 PM
Could someone please explain all this to me

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 19, 17 6:04 PM
I want to the thank everyone who helped me with snowflakes, I left gifts under your Christmas everyday, I can only send 5 gifts a day but am really trying to reach all of you. I so enjoy playing this game even though I didn't get Mrs Claus this year itvis something to look forward to next year. Thanks for all tube friends I have and will help you out when you need it just message me

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator