Posts created by deader

posted in Love Chronicles: Death's Embrace Collector's Edition on Sep 7, 17 6:26 AM
you use the blue glowing thing that is over the hint sign. just pick it up and put it over the lock on the cage

posted in Shadowplay: Whispers of the Past Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 17 10:23 AM
you have to slide the panel on the drivers side (the overhead visor) - there is a picture with a code for the box in the back of the van and that has the duct tape for the phone

posted in Mystery Loss on Aug 23, 17 6:34 PM
How do I make those little pink/blue things - I have to get 3 of them but I don't see any

posted in Save Halloween: City of Witches on Oct 31, 15 9:54 PM
IF YOU ARE STUCK AND THE GAME PLAYS IN SLOW MOTION CHANGE YOUR NVIDIA SETTING TO BEST PERFORMANCE-MINE FINALLY WORKS AGAIN

posted in Kronville: Stolen Dreams on Sep 14, 15 6:11 PM
you have to click the big gold exclamation mark then you have to choose and click the words that come up. It is the way the game plays not a glitch

posted in Runaway Express Mystery on Sep 26, 14 7:16 AM
I am still stuck with just pliers no picture and the ghost won't talk to me. I updated my flash player but nothing changed.

posted in Runaway Express Mystery on Sep 25, 14 5:12 PM
I have a pair of pliers and I am standing in front of the vault. What's next? The hint says to check the map but there is no active area except for the front of the vault

Try program files instead of program files 86

I uninstalled it and put the game in program files instead of program files 86 - so far so good.

How does the secret room work? It says find 12 statues but nothing happens when I click the statues.

posted in Crime Solitaire 2: The Smoking Gun on Aug 8, 14 12:11 PM
How do I get into the warehouse? I tried everything in my inventory

posted in The House on Usher on Jul 16, 14 3:42 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in The House on Usher on Jul 16, 14 12:36 PM
where is the wheel?

posted in The House on Usher on Jul 16, 14 10:00 AM
I am still stuck at the hatch. I used the rust remover-what is next?

posted in The House on Usher on Jul 15, 14 7:34 AM
I put the dynamite on the floor in the kitchen, but the blowtorch won't light it -what do I use ?. And where is the wheel for the hatch?

posted in The House on Usher on Jul 15, 14 5:55 AM
after the rust remover on the hatch what do I do next?

posted in The House on Usher on Jul 14, 14 1:53 PM
Will there be one ?

posted in Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune on May 7, 14 5:07 PM
The game downloads and installs all the way to the end then it signs me out of the manager .When I sign in again it says game cannot be found error 208.I shut off the virus protection, firewall, antispyware, and switched to alternate download mode-it does the same thing.

posted in Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune on May 7, 14 6:56 AM
This game still does not install. I tried the alternative method too.

posted in Echoes of Sorrow II on Feb 12, 14 7:56 AM
you go into the security office thru a door on the right of the kitchen. Its up towards the top and you enter the code you found on the greasy tray in the kitchen

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator