Posts created by Anneke_B

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 9:13 AM
Here as Anneke_B on Delphi as AnnekeB. I play as Anneke on PC.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 9:19 AM
Just joined Delphi. I'm there as AnnekeB. I play as Anneke, ID 512347 on PC.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 28, 18 9:19 AM
deblmck if you are on PC, I can help you with pet eggs. My ID is 512347. Send me an invite and I will add you as a friend.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 18, 17 9:08 AM
Oké. I'm sorry that I can't help you. Good luck with the search for eggs.
Anneke.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 18, 17 3:18 AM
Hello Juliana,

I'll send you an invite. I have eggs to spare, so put them on your wish-list.

greetings, Anneke (# 512347)

Juliana, is your ID allright? I get "no match" back when I search fot it.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 10, 17 9:50 AM
Hi Dot, glad you´re back. I agree with whitebutterfly : don't worry about gifting. Me too like helping more than getting gifts.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 17 2:17 AM
Dear Danijelica,
You are also gone from my friendslist. I'll wait for your return, hoping everything is gonna be allright.

Anneke (ID 512347)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 17 2:09 AM
I've had also a mail from a unknown friend. A player named Player, no avatar and ID 598063. I never invited him / her or has been invited. He / she is not in my friends list. I wrote down the ID because I have 2 other 'Players' in my friendslist.

I took my written friendslist and saw the the ID is the same as my friend Danijelica, who is suddenly missing from my friendslist. Maybe she has computerproblems.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 24, 17 1:38 PM
Dear Dot,
So sorry to hear about your loss. My sincere condolences to you and your family. Take your time, we will all wait for your return.

Anneke

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 5, 17 8:51 AM
I'm so sorry Dot. Hopefully he'll recover soon. Take care of yourself too.

Anneke .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 25, 17 8:55 AM
Hi J,

Welcome back.

Accepted your invite and deleted the old one. Sorry, I can't help you (yet) with your wishlist. Don't have the eggs.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 17, 17 11:13 PM
Hi J,
I´ll keep your old ID in my list. Maybe Customer service can transfer it to your new pc. Otherwise will I wait for a new invite. See you again on my list.

Anneke ID 512347

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 17, 17 11:02 PM
Hi Dot,
I hope your hubby and you get well soon. Take your time and I´ll wait for your return.

Anneke

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 10, 17 7:57 AM
It's 16.56 in Holland and I can't connect. It started fine, but after 2 HOS it was over. Closed the game and tried again. Now it doesn't start at all.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 17 11:10 PM
Done it. Lyane575521 you could have used the 'other' hints also. The one to turn to normal mode, to highlight the items on the list and the one to collect everything on the list.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 17, 16 6:34 AM
You're never too old to learn. I have all the 4 eggs but didn't have the cards to craft them. So now I'm gonna pass them to Dot J.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 16, 16 10:28 PM
Tink is allready in my friendslist and at this moment she only asks for plain stamps. I would like to help her, but I don't know if this help-request is for real.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 16 3:32 AM
Hallo Kirsten,
Ik weet niet of je de onderstaande reacties hebt begrepen, dus nu even in het Nederlands. De bedoeling is dat je de snoepjes die je krijgt door de HOS te doe ruilt bij / met de kinderen die bij de ballon staan. Voor elke 7 snoepjes krijg je 1 ghosttrap. Je hoeft niet persé 7 dezelfde te ruilen, als het er maar 7 zijn.
Succes, Anneke.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 21, 16 5:46 AM
Hi WeeSam,
You are allready on my friends list. I try to give you what you want and what I can spare.

For other first time fall players : my ID # 512347 I play on PC as Anneke.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 16 5:49 AM
Hello MissTory,
You get these items when you finish a DQ . The pumpkin asks for candy and catched ghosts.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator