Posts created by sophies_mom

posted in Number World Adventure on Apr 18, 18 11:52 PM
Pick one side of the screen and solve it until it's empty. I solved the right side first. Then you will only need to get about 608 points, which you can then get by working the remaining side.

posted in Wanderland on Apr 13, 18 11:27 AM
Do you mean the one between the crypt and the library that when you click on it says "Will be available in future update"? The answer is never since they announced there will be no more updates.

posted in Wanderland on Apr 12, 18 5:46 PM
You can also request the activators from your friends (unlike the perfume itself).

posted in Wanderland on Apr 12, 18 11:22 AM
Sometimes the ship gives you perfume. Otherwise, there are several collections:
Cursebearer gives you 5 pink and 5 purple,
Elemental Mirror and Magic Mirror each give you a yellow perfume
Fog Cloud gives you a pink perfume
C.U.R.S.E. gives you a purple perfume

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 6, 18 11:36 PM
I haven't finished going through all the levels of the River Boat yet, but I can tell you that I found the 66 to the right of MISSISSIPPI on the first screen, then the 2nd one I found was on the railing between the green lamppost and the smokestack. So I guess that means that they move around.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 27, 18 6:29 PM
I'm up to 5 of the "gift that keeps on giving" glitch. I've got one that has morphed several times. Near as I can tell, the morphing happens when that person gifts you with something else. Doesn't happen every time they gift, just once in a while - probably caused by whatever conditions cause the glitch in the first place.

posted in Cubis Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Feb 25, 18 4:11 PM
You need to use the portals. Push the yellow cube through from the right side (bottom of the screen). Blue cube through the top portal, green cube through the bottom portal (from the left). That should do it with 3 stars.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 15, 18 1:34 PM
FreyjaH wrote:I just started. Would love to add you as a friend and you add me. I have received 2 gifts from the 2 friends I have. Problem is, I don't know how to send gifts. I need to do this for a treasure chest quest but I can't figure out how. Will check back in the next fews days for an answer! please help and I will be your friend and send lots of gifts

Thanks,

Freyja

To send a gift, click on the friends icon, then click the "friends" tab. Your friends will all be listed with their gift requests. To send a gift click on the gift you want to send, the game will ask you to confirm and when you do, the gift is sent.

To get more friends, you can check to see who's playing the tournaments, they are obviously still playing the game, and send them an invitation. My ID is 119735 and I just purged a lot of friends who hadn't shown any activity in 4 or more months, so I have a lot of room for more friends right now. You can send me an invitation.

posted in K3Y on Feb 3, 18 6:29 PM
Do you mean on the 1st level of 19? If you drop the ball so that it hits to the inside of the far left bumper, it should bounce around and then hit the key.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 2, 18 2:25 PM
I'm continuing to play and judging by the tournaments so are a lot of other people. I guess it comes down to how much you like the game and whether the glitches that exist bother you enough to not enjoy playing.

posted in K3Y on Jan 10, 18 11:35 PM
I actually just got this one. You don't get the key out of the V shape, you have to get the other 2 keys INTO the V. There's a bumper below the openings for the 2 keys on the right & left. You need the key to hit it just right & it will bounce into the V.

posted in Wanderland on Jan 10, 18 11:06 AM
You have to keep clicking on it - not too fast or you will use up your ether and have to go back and get another bottle. When it starts to descend, click again. It might take you a few tries to get it.

posted in Wanderland on Jan 8, 18 6:10 PM
Amerzone wrote:When my golden idol notifies me that I can update for more coins it won't let me collect coins anymore unless I update. Seems I'm forced to update.

Yep, that's the way it works. The well & shelter are the same.

posted in Wanderland on Jan 7, 18 4:11 AM
If the items have already been gifted by someone else, there will be a "film" over the item. To verify that's what it is, click on the items and it should say that it has already been gifted.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 25, 17 2:27 PM
Merry Christmas & best wishes for 2018

posted in Wanderland on Dec 21, 17 5:28 PM
I actually got one today. That thing is probably the hardest one to get. I think last year I ended up spending rubies on the largest Christmas chest in order to get the sparklers I needed.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 20, 17 11:44 AM
Looks like your ID has changed. I have you on my list as 272743. I sent you an invite.

posted in HexáMon on Dec 17, 17 12:40 PM
I'm impressed that you got 6/10. The most I've gotten in level 33 is. 4. I have tried eliminating 5 or more monsters at a time thinking that would free up more of the board and I have also tried to strategize with the ones that are coming in, but it seems like no matter what I do, the board fills up faster than I can eliminate monsters. I guess it boils down to luck.

posted in Wanderland on Nov 27, 17 6:49 PM
Click on "Advanced Forum Search" on the right side of the screen and then search for "Collection Rewards" in the Wanderland forum and I think that's the post you're looking for.

posted in Wanderland on Nov 26, 17 11:39 AM
Last year it started on Dec. 15. I assume it's programmed in to start on the same date each year.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator