Posts created by bfgPanthalassa

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 17 5:00 PM
only1Marne, I understand that you have a question regarding trading with the children during the Spring Event. The Forum Moderation Team understands that users are seeing that those trades aren't being counted towards the Master of Negotiations achievement. We’ve made sure to pass people’s posts about this along so that the right team can hopefully look into this further.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 17 5:00 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in here to address the issues that people have been coming across in the game.

First, the Forum Moderation Team wants to thank everyone who's taken the time to post their feedback and concerns here regarding updates for the Kindle version of the game. The Moderation Team works hard to pass along the player comments and thoughts that we see in the forums so that the Midnight Castle team can see them. All of our teams here definitely appreciate receiving feedback from players so that it can hopefully be taken into account for future changes or game content.

If anyone here is experiencing trouble updating their game on a Kindle the Forum Moderation Team highly recommends contacting our Midnight Castle Support Team with your player ID. Our Reps are always willing to help as best they can, and are able to investigate issues further and offer customized assistance in a variety of different situations.

Irenetom52, it sounds like you're being prompted to wait until a future update to continue playing. Level 76 is currently the last available level in the game, and it sounds like you've reached the end of the latest content. The Forum Moderation Team unfortunately doesn't receive info on when updates may be released, however I want to assure you that we'll make sure to post in the following thread when any new information is made available:

NEW UPDATE available for Midnight Castle (Android) - April 6, 2017

Kimball321, it sounds like you've been in touch with our Support Team, but haven't received a reply. Our Reps all absolutely want to make sure that people are able to enjoy their games, and I completely understand wanting to look into this.

I've checked in with them, and it looks like they've been able to receive your recent emails. There may be a delay in when the Support Team is able to respond, however a Rep will absolutely be in touch as soon as they're able.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 17 4:15 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by to offer assistance for the issues that players have come across in the game.

Love_rnr, I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing some Spring scenes freezing up! It looks like there was another post about this made in the forum, and I went ahead and included some help there. Here's a link to my post, in case you'd like to take a look:

Spring Terrace freezing up

Kimball321, it sounds like you reached out to our Support Team, but there's still trouble installing that recent update. Since you're still encountering problems I strongly recommend contacting our Midnight Castle Support Team with your player ID. One of our Reps will be more than happy to assist as best they can.

I also wanted to post a reminder that the Forum Moderation Team asks that this thread be reserved for reporting issues on the iOS platform. If anyone has a question about or encounters a problem on a Kindle or other Android device please post in the following:

Post your Midnight Castle (Android) Technical Issues Here Only!

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 17 4:06 PM
Hi All,

I'm sorry to hear that some players have been coming across issues in the game, and I wanted to stop in with help. I also wanted to thank Farin4just for taking the time to post that great advice.

As they mentioned, if people are experiencing a loss of progress or are seeing a persisting technical issue, we encourage contacting our Midnight Castle Support Team with your player ID and a Dr. Felix Report.

The Forum Moderation Team definitely understands if you don't have access to that player ID. In that situation, I encourage sending our Support Team as much information as possible about the profile, such as the username and level. Our Reps will absolutely be willing to help as best they can!

Additionally, our help articles may be able to assist with some issues. I went ahead and included one below that can be useful when a game is crashing or isn't opening, and I encourage giving the steps it includes a try if you haven't done so already:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

bfgPanthalassa

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 17 1:25 PM
Hi tahitianpearl,

I understand that your game restarted and you'd like to work on restoring that progress! Thank you to everyone who's taken the time to post help and advice here.

As mentioned, in this situation the Forum Moderation Team recommends contacting our Midnight Castle Support Team with your original player ID, as well as the one currently showing up in the game. However, we definitely understand if you don't have access to that ID any longer.

In that case, we encourage sending the Support Team as much info as possible about your original game, such as your username and game level. Our Reps are always happy to help, and have the tools needed to investigate the situation further in order to offer customized assistance. Just in case it's needed, some info on locating the current player ID can be found on that Support Team page.

I do want to mention that, at this time, we don't have a way to restore someone's friend list. However our forums can be a great resource to reconnect with friends in the game or to find new friends to play with. In case you're interested, I went ahead and included a link below to our thread for finding friends on the PC platform of the game:

PC Friend Codes

Since this thread sounds like it's discussing a technical issue in the game I'm going to go ahead and lock it. If anyone else comes across an issue in the PC version of the game please feel free to post in the following:

Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

bfgPanthalassa

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 17 1:08 PM
Hi All,

I'm sorry to hear that some users are seeing the game freezing up when visiting some Spring Rooms. Depending on the specific platform being used, there are some different troubleshooting steps that may be able to help with this. I went ahead and included a few help articles below that I encourage taking a look at when this kind of issue comes up, and they contain steps for the PC, iOS, and Android platforms respectively:

Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (Computer)
Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (iOS)
Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (Android)

If this problem continues the Forum Moderation Team invites you to contact our Midnight Castle Support Team with your player ID and a Dr. Felix Report if on a PC. Our Reps will definitely be happy to help as much as they're able, and they can offer customized assistance.

Since this is sounding like a technical issue I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. However, if anyone comes across any other problems in the game, please feel free to post in one of the following discussions:

Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!
Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!
Post your Midnight Castle (Android) Technical Issues Here Only!

bfgPanthalassa

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 16, 17 7:19 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by here to thank everybody for taking the time to post their feedback regarding Easter Bunny Island! Our teams definitely appreciate receiving player's comments and thoughts about the game and specific locations, and I'll be sure to pass along the contents of this thread so that they can see these posts.

If anyone has any suggestions regarding this new event city, please feel free to continue posting here. You're also more than welcome to contact one of our active Moderators or our Gummy Drop! Support Team. Both the Moderation Team and the Support Team is happy to help.

It also sounds like there was some question regarding a forum announcement for this location. The Forum Moderation Team works to update the forums as soon as possible with any new information we receive about game content. However, due to the number of forums we have available we may not be able to address every situation as quickly as we'd like.

While this is the case, I'm happy to let people know that an announcement is now available in the forum with info about Easter Bunny Island. In case anyone would like to take a look, I've included a link to that post below:

An Announcement regarding Easter Bunny Island - April 15, 2017

Thank you for your patience, and happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

posted in Holiday Jigsaw Easter 4 on Apr 16, 17 6:52 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Holiday Jigsaw Easter 4 here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Holiday Jigsaw Easter 4.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

posted in Holiday Jigsaw Easter 4 on Apr 16, 17 6:52 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgPanthalassa

posted in Myths of the World: The Black Sun on Apr 16, 17 6:51 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgPanthalassa

posted in Myths of the World: The Black Sun on Apr 16, 17 6:51 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Myths of the World: The Black Sun here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Myths of the World: The Black Sun.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 15, 17 5:02 PM
Hi All,

The Forum Moderation Team is happy to announce that Easter Bunny Island is now available to visit in the game! Easter Bunny Island will be playable on our mobile platforms of the game through the end of April 2017, so come and explore this new location!

Easter Bunny Island should appear automatically in the iOS and Android versions of the game so that players can visit right away. If you aren’t seeing that location in your game please feel free to contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team, and one of our Reps will be more than happy to help.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators. Happy gaming, and I hope everyone enjoys Easter Bunny Island!

bfgPanthalassa

posted in Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 17 3:58 PM
Hi Tamikalynette,

It sounds like the game hasn't been installing properly, and I absolutely understand the frustration this can cause. Whenever someone is encountering a technical issue they're always welcome to contact our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps are happy to help as best they can, and are even able to provide replacements or refunds if needed.

If you'd prefer to try troubleshooting this issue, our help articles may also be able to assist. I went ahead and included one below that can be particularly useful in situations like this:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If you come across any other glitches in the game I'd also like to invite you to post in the following thread. Making sure to keep reports of technical issues in this thread assists the Moderation Team in tracking trends in the game, and also keeps the forums easy to navigate:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

bfgPanthalassa

posted in Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 17 3:53 PM
Hi Everyone,

I understand that some players are continuing to encounter issues in the game, and I wanted to stop in to thank all who've taken the time to report these problems here. Since the forums don't contain the tools needed to offer in-depth troubleshooting steps, the Forum Moderation Team is limited in the assistance we can provide. However, I'm going to make sure to pass these posts along so that the right team is aware of the situation.

In the meantime, if anyone is experiencing an issue in the game and hasn't done so already, I suggest checking out our help articles. I included a couple below that can be particularly helpful in addressing problems like these, and the latter contains specific info for resolving access violations:

Access Violation

If anyone continues to see a tech issue, the Forum Moderation Team then recommends contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps have access to the tools needed to gather info on and report tech issues to the right team, and they're definitely willing to help as much as they're able.

kmiller469, I understand that you're still seeing that issue after the scene with the Wolf, and I definitely appreciate you taking the time to let us know the troubleshooting steps you've already tried. Since this problem is continuing the best thing to do is contact our Technical Support Team. One of our Reps will be sure to get back to you as soon as they're able.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators. Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

posted in Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 17 2:16 PM
Hi bjdjtjbjd,

I understand that you're seeing an error code when you go to start the game, and I definitely understand wanting to look into this. Depending on the specific error popping up there are some different steps that may be able to assist. I went ahead and included links to a couple help articles below that can be useful in a variety of different situations, and I encourage taking a look if you haven't already:

Run Game as Administrator

If this error continues to occur I then recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE. One of our Reps will be more than happy to assist as best they can.

Thank you baglady159 for including that suggestion regarding our Tech Issues thread! Since this discussion is going over a technical issue in the game I'm going to lock it, however we invite people to post in that technical issues thread if they ever encounter a glitch. I went ahead and included a link to that below, to make things simpler:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

posted in Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 17 2:11 PM
Hi kmiller469,

I'm sorry to hear that the game has been crashing after giving the Wolf that Healing Potion! When something like this happens our help articles may be able to assist. If you haven't done so already, I first suggest trying the steps in the following help article, which contains info that can be particularly helpful when the game is repeating or crashing:

If this issue continues I then recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps will certainly be happy to help as best they can.

Additionally, if you come across any other glitches in the game that you'd like to report, the Moderation Team invites you to post in the thread I've included below. Posting here helps us monitor trends that are emerging in the game, and keeps the forums organized ans easy to use:

Since this discussion is regarding a tech issue I'm going to lock it. Thank you for your understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 15, 17 1:49 PM
Hi elainegaye,

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive the gold that you purchased! As eli173 mentioned, the best thing to do in this situation is to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with your Manor ID and info about the purchases.

Unfortunately, the Forum Moderation Team isn't able to provide customized assistance for issues like this, as the forums don't contain the tools needed to do so. However, one of our Reps will be happy to help, and they're able to offer further, in-depth support.

Just in case, info on locating that Manor ID can be found by checking the following help article:

What is an in-game ID?

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 15, 17 1:31 PM
Hi All,

I wanted to stop in here and thank everyone who's taken the time to provide their comments and thoughts on the event in this thread. Our teams here absolutely appreciate being able to receive feedback from our players, and the Moderation Team works to pass along threads like this so that the right team is able to see them. We're not able to make changes to the game itself, however I'll be sure to send the contents of this discussion to the right people.

If anybody has additional comments or suggestions regarding the weekend event, please feel free to continue posting here, or to contact one of our active Moderators or our Sunken Secrets Support Team. Both the Moderation and Support Teams are always happy to help.

bfgPanthalassa

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 17 10:29 AM
Hi All,

I understand that some players have been seeing a loss of progress in their games, and I absolutely understand the frustration and concern this can cause. All of our teams here definitely want people to be able to continue playing their games without encountering glitches like this.

Whenever someone notices that progress or items have disappeared the Forum Moderation Team recommends contacting our Midnight Castle Support Team with your player ID. Our Reps have access to tools that are needed to investigate the situation further so that they can provide the best possible assistance, and they're always willing to help. Info for locating the player ID can be found on that Support Team page, in case anyone needs it.

Debbieg54, I'm sorry to hear that you saw that progress disappear from your game! I understand that you've reached out to our Support Team about this, and it sounds like you have some concerns.

All of our Reps here absolutely want people to be enjoying their games, and they're happy to assist as best they can. However, I do want to mention that, due to the different variables that make up technical issues, the steps and help they can offer depends on the specific situation being encountered. Because of this, there may be limitations on the support that they're able to provide.

When concerns like this come up while in contact with our Support Team, the best thing to do is reply to the last email you received and let them know. The forums don't contain the tools needed to investigate technical problems in-depth, however one of our Reps will be sure to get back to you as soon as they're able.

Thank you both for your patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 15, 17 10:15 AM
Hi All,

I understand that some people have been seeing issues coming up in the game, and I wanted to stop in with some help.

JuliaSophieD, I'm sorry to hear that your progress disappeared! The Forum Moderation Team definitely want you to be able to continue playing your game, and in this situation we recommend contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team with your player ID. Our Reps will then be able to investigate the issue further, and they're always happy to help. Some steps for locating that ID can be found on the Support Team page I included above, if they're needed.

MRSDKJ, it sounds like the game hasn't been opening properly. In this situation our help articles may be able to assist, and I went ahead and included a couple below. These can be particularly helpful with issues like this, and contain info for iOS and Android devices respectively:

Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (iOS)
Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (Android)

If the problem continues I then encourage contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team with that player ID, as mentioned above. One of our Reps will definitely be willing to assist as best they can.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator